View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**

Rate this Entry
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET WATCHED OR HEARD OF WHAT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY FOR SMACKDOWN! PLEASE DO NOT READ!

What good did it cause? Who is it helping? Why would THE 'E be that cold? We don't know all of the backstage politics that went into it but, Christian is no longer the World Heavyweight Champion. What? Yeah. He got it on Sunday, lost it on Tuesday (To air on Friday, May 6th, 2011) to none other than Randy Orton. Yup, "The Viper" is sitting at the top of Smackdown and is Champion. Again.

How is this benificial to the fans? Truthfully, it's not. We've seen Randy as Champion time and time again. Granted, he's the top guy on SD now but, why not let someone like Christian who has put so much time into THE 'E and the Wrestling world as a whole, represent the WHC even for just a little bit? I know this isn't the first time THE 'E has done this. Yokozuna, Kane, Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler and a few more have been sleighted by THE 'E on this. Hell, Haitch and Orton themselves have been a part of it.

Why change the Championship like a hot potato? I guess with the recent Draft and shift within THE 'E's roster, they needed a quick fix. Now, I'm hoping Christian comes back from this and has a great feud with Orton only to regain the Championship again but for some reason I don't see it happening. Now though, we all know why Orton came out looking so strong against Punk. With Punk possibly leaving, no one could understand why orton was going over Orton so much. Now we understand.

We know that Orton and Cena were groomed to be the top guys but with both of them on the same show, it couldn't be done. Edge's retirement was something unfortunately that THE 'E needed (In their minds) to solidify Orton and Cena as the 100% top dogs. Idiots. The vast majority of fans are tired of those two winning constantly. I know Cena hasn't won it in almost a year. And? Michaels on his return only won the WHC one time. One time. That was at the first Elimination Chamber. And he never won it again.

Now, you have The Miz and Chrisdtian being dejected and thrown down a peg. What is it worth? To maintain ego? Pride? Hell, we all know that Orton is better when CHASING the Championship or not being in the picture at all. When he's there it's the same old, same old. I think I'm done ranting and raving on this issue. Christian losing the Championship so quickly is a travesty. A joke. I feel bad for the guy, I feel bad for the whole Edge retirement angle now. That was essentially a joke too.

Hopefully Christian bounces beack from this and feels good about himself and feels good about his career. He has nothing to be ashamed of and it's not his fault he's essentially been made fun of by THE 'E one more time. It feels like he's the Jim Ross of the active roster. VKM likes to mess with him and this was definitely the ultimate scenario. On that note, I'm done this round. See you all again soon.

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**" to Google

Updated 05-04-2011 at 09:39 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yeah We all know Christian got screwed, altought is not a surprise i was expecting he drop the title to Orton but that soon
    WWE does not deserve to be watched.
    It seems that in this business you need to be an ASSHOLE to succeed. Orton is an ASSHOLE. He succeed. Christian is a nice guy who broke his back for this title shot and they screw him. I hope Orton, Vince and that bastard who fuck Steph because without fucking Steph he wouldn't be a 13 time world champ DIE all in the FLAMES OF HELL

Without fucking Steph that bastard would still carry the bags for Nash, Hall and HBK. He was the slave of the Clique.
    @Outsider. Now hold on. You went to far with the HHH thing. HHH would still be a 13 time champion even if he didn't marry Stephanie. He already won 4 titles before he even married her. And HHH has nothing to do with the creative team, he's not even close. If Steph would have married somebody like X Pac or Jamie Noble, do you honestly think they would have been a 13 time world champ or even a 1 time champ!? Stop hattin, HHH is skilled, that's why he's a 13 time champion
    i think there should be something good coming out of this, but then again, wwe cares about $$$ more than fans so..
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider
    It seems that in this business you need to be an ASSHOLE to succeed. Orton is an ASSHOLE. He succeed. Christian is a nice guy who broke his back for this title shot and they screw him. I hope Orton, Vince and that bastard who fuck Steph because without fucking Steph he wouldn't be a 13 time world champ DIE all in the FLAMES OF HELL

Without fucking Steph that bastard would still carry the bags for Nash, Hall and HBK. He was the slave of the Clique.
    You do know he won the WWF title BEFORE he married her right?
    Yeah cause he was new to the WWF. And when your new, you're bitch boy, so what he played bitch boy for the three biggest stars in the WWF at the time? Smart dude. God forbid he actually get along with the three of them right? Quit bashing Triple H, he's been one of the ONLY faces of the WWF/WWE that can ACTUALLY WORK.

As for the blog, I agree with the rant, but as for that whole Dolph Ziggler title win, that shouldn't even be counted, he was World Champ for like....an hour? Two? Wait like 15 minutes right?? Get off of it. He will be World Champ.
    To be honest, I approve of Orton winning the World Heavyweight Championship, but only if it leads to a long-term feud with Christian; I can see those two having some good (no, great) matches. And it will be nice to see Orton as a heel again.

Regarding Miz's title loss to Cena, I agree that Cena doesn't need to be champion – and nor does the WWE Universe need to see him as champion – but, for me, The Miz just isn't a long-term face of the company yet. Cena is, so that decision makes sense to me. I expect their feud to continue for some time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.