View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Rate this Entry
This may or may not be as long as other posts but, we'll see as it goes along. I've long since theorized that THE 'E are secretly sending their talent into TNA to destroy it. I mean, the ex talent there are always bad mouthing THE 'E and VKM, always trashing EVERYTHING they may or may not have accomplished, it's weird. I mean... there's

Mick Foley
Kurt Angle
Mr. Kennedy (Anderson)
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Victoria
Mickie James
Christy Hemme
The Brian Kendrick

And not to mention the other former talent from other organizations like WCW and ECW who either came over, or came back over:

Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff
Ric Flair
RVD
Dudley Boyz (Team 3D)
Tommy Dreamer

By my last count, that 15 ex-employees. Interesting. Not to mention a lot of these guys still have a lot to owe Vince. I think it's interesting that all of this talent simply just washed away to TNA for no apparent reason. Guys like Kennedy and the Hardy's were let go and were there rather quickly. It's a strange beast but I mean given some facts like when Hogan and Bischoff came, they really tried to turn it into a version of THE 'E. Took away TNA's individuality and made a mess of literally everything.

It's a shame that they've done what they've done. TNA had a lot going for it and I thoroughly believe that THE 'E is secretly paying all of these guys to go over there and kill it. The new "Best Of WCW Monday Nitro" DVD is coming out in June. It features Bischoff, Hogan, and Flair on the cover. I understand that they may be needed because of impact but hell, it's just like the recent "WWE All-Stars" game that came out, why was Hogan needed? He was paid, he's paid every single time he appears on something WWE related. Not to mention one of the weirdest things I have ever seen... Just as weird as Tazz defending the ECW Championship while being a WWE Superstar against Mike Awesome while he was a WCW Star. On an ECW PPV.... that my friends was a mindfuck.

Either way, seeing Ric Flair at Shawm Michaels induction ceremony was one of the biggest cases of: 0_o' that I have ever seen. (Aside from what I just mentioned above.) But, I understand Ric and Shawn are great friends but, Ric is a contracted TNA wrestler and Shawn is a contracted WWE Superstar. Mind. Blown. Especially given how "supposedly" everything went down between THE 'E and Ric.

This is another reason why I say THE 'E are putting their people there as plants: Vince saying he'd consider buying TNA "If it were up for sale." I mean, there's been talk of re-branding, lawsuits, etc, etc. It's weird that all of the sudden, a man who never really acknowledged the "competition" (C'Mon, they said Christian "just disappeared" for a couple years when he came back.) decides that if it were put up for sale, he'd "consider" the purchase? Hmmm. I know it's a conspiracy theory and all but, when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Now, how about that talent coming to THE 'E when it's all said and done?

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction" to Google

Updated 05-01-2011 at 08:31 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Rated_R(ob)KO, dude really impressed with your Blogs/Rants (tomae-to, tomar-to) lately. Enjoyable read and whether its 50% im with ya or 100% with ya i enjoy your knowledge and respect for the business. Now some of your blogs ill reply and then holdback when seeing some of the "green" wrestling fans responses (as in dont want to crush anyones dreams of what wrestling is) But this is one topic that i have argued constantly with my wife (well myself but she pretends to listen)

Ok first thing i just wanna banter about is the all-stars game. I did agree with you until i looked at the facts, THQ signed the all-stars deal with wwe a good year before he "signed" to TNA. With all-stars it was THQ's call to keep him on, for whatever reason (he is the perfect mirror 80's image of cena, which is the point of the game). now if we had 1 more and i mean only 1 more inclusion to this i would be with you all the way, but simply put theres no Flair in All stars and no Foley and no angle which in my opinion are much more deserving of all stars spots then say Honky tonk man.

My biggest hunch that something DEFINATELY was going on.............All this time hogan had off TNA for his back surgery and "legal issues with dixie carter", He just so happened to shoot practically the first half of "The true story of wrestlemania" in which he is hailed as a god in WWE reference. I may be wrong but through all the interviews and reference about hogan not 1 bad thing is said about him other than he "dropped the ball". DROPPED THE BALL?!?!?! HE LEFT YOU! for more money and a chance to run things his way with his friends (my view i know)................dropped the ball?!?!? how about jumped on it, popped it, dropped his dacks, crapped on it before pissing on it and walking away, only to come running back and trying to reinflate it with his already sh!t covered lips.........................

Im with you on the Roster aswell, its all to convenient, Mr anderson practically mentions WWE every fricken episode, Foley recently spoke of a visit to WWE (although this was apparently rejected, we'll find out monday) theres to many links. I love how you reference the Hogan bischoff take over.........

LOL serioulsy without making this "comment" a new blog........H/B come into tna, take away there 6 sides, take away there biggest star (aj) and shadow him behind a WWE legend (flair) rehire past wwe champs (hardy and rvd) bring in anderson and "coldblood LOL LOL LOL", they practically wipe out the X division while murdering the tna tag division (with ORLANDO JORDAN and EY) bring in all diva's, get rid of hamada and any other non diva type star. Hire 2 young christian wrestlers and try and promote them (in a more hardcore dominant brand, i could see wwe doing that but tna>!>?!?!) Make TNA's biggest monster some Hulk hogan wanna be obsessed fan then turn him evil again to write him off for some time, they took another star S.joe and made him a jobber. and all of this happens while ex-wwe stars take over all the story lines. and finally angle (when i tuned back in to tna) was a badass. Whether he was good or not he was not the "you suck" angle............and now (bar his lockdown appearance) they have turned him straight back into it. Anyways nice blog i agree with your theory and put it this way, i hate conspiracy theorys, but afetr VKM mention the other day of "I didnt know they were selling" from his usual what is tna?!?!? it got my mind thinking again.....

(oh and lets not forget the best mindfuck...............A tna jobber, dressing up as WWE legends for a good 2 mnths straight.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm))
    Updated 05-02-2011 at 12:42 AM by Clikka
    Thanks for all the input! I'm glad you enjoy my blogs. And on the subject of Hogan being in All-Stars and Flair and Foley not being in it, they mentioned that Mankind was going to be a part of the DLC coming next month or the month after. No word on Flair yet but, take it for what it's worth. But yeah, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that THE 'E are running a sabotage mission lol! Thanks again man! =)
    Hey

A mindblown moment for me was Ric Flair squaring up to Daniels. It was a good promo. But he openly said he's a hall of famer, made a point of showing off his hall of fame ring. and showed the watch VKM bought him and shawn. The circumstances of flair jumping to TNA was peculiar also. I thought he was offered a deal by WWE to represent them for promotional appearances. And then suddenly decides to not be taken care of and join TNA? If it came out that either Hogan or Flair were moles for WWE it would not be surprising

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.