View RSS Feed

knox

Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr.

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Ted Dibiase, one of the very few 2nd/3rd generation star's that actually gets it. One of the very few that actually have the full package. One of the very few that carriers a believable heel character.

Lets talk about how to fix him.

Face Turn:
Sometimes a character can get stale which we've all seen aka R-Truth. R-Truth's heel turn was an amazing thing to see and I actually am a born again R-Truth fan. Ted's been on hiatus from Raw & Smackdown for a while. I believe its time to bring him back but slowly turn him into a face in the process.

Cody Rhodes Feud?
How about we involve these guys with eachother again. The time is perfect because they are both on Smackdown including Orton. Imagine Cody Rhodes cutting a promo putting himself over with the crowd as a heel. Imagine Ted Dibiase coming out and speaking his piece. Ted can say that he's been overlooked and he can challenge Cody to a match but Cody declines. This is the beginning of a great face turn for Dibiase because they never finished their on screen business. After the triple threat at Mania 26, they all went their seperate ways which was bad booking to say the least.

Involve Randy Orton and his World Title?
As the beef grows deeper between Cody & Ted, sneak Orton into the equation. I would like to see Orton interrupt them in the ring as a face and try to fix their friendship. Out of nowhere have Cody & Ted attack Orton. This would be a great build for a triple threat for the title in which Orton plays the face, Cody plays the heel and Dibiase plays the tweener. Those are good circumstances for a triple threat because it eliminates alliances.

Please Dont Rebuild Legacy with more people!
Lord knows we are sick of the stables but if creative decides to bring back Legacy then please bring back Legacy with the original members. It will suck to see Legacy being brought back with extra people like David Hart Smith, the Briscoes and Natalya.

Ted Dibiase is a promising young star whom hasn't reached his full potential. The last time he was involved in a storyline was with Daniel Bryan in which he jobbed to him at PPV's, Houseshows and on Raw tapping out at least 30 times which is beyond me. I like Daniel Bryan but Dibiase should not be tapping out to anyone because it takes away credibily of what he has potential to be.

The man was on his way to the top after Wrestlemania 26. I remember The Creative Team had plans to make him the Top Heel of the company but for some reason they dropped the ball on him and decided to go with The Miz which is absolutely beyond me again.

Thanks guys for reading this blog and please leave me your thoughts. Be safe and God Bless and check out my youtube video I really want 1000 views like all you have to do is click

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MSACDcwd8

Submit "Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr." to Digg Submit "Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr." to del.icio.us Submit "Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr." to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    im sorry, but if they have the briscoes, then do whatever the fuck you wnat
    TBH, I am just not a fan of Dibiase and don't see anything in him tbh. He couldn't cut it as a heel so I don't think he could cut it as a face. I could be wrong but thats just how I feel. You can't really blame WWE for not doing anything with Ted Jr IMO.
    Ted DiBiase is indeed wasted talent but I wouldnt wanna see a Legacy feud though. Maybe a brief feud with Cody Rhodes would be okay.
    that doesn't surprise me, "WWTNA Mark", since you are a orton and cena fan... wwe doesn't do anything with him because orton buried him, just like he did to mr.anderson, kofi or christian...
    i think ted dibiase is very talented, and i hope he gets a push in 2011, a face turn would be cool.
    just 1 question, by the briscoes, you mean the briscoe brothers of ROH? but they are not second generation superstars, are they??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholic_EdgeheadPeep
    that doesn't surprise me, "WWTNA Mark", since you are a orton and cena fan... wwe doesn't do anything with him because orton buried him, just like he did to mr.anderson, kofi or christian...
    i think ted dibiase is very talented, and i hope he gets a push in 2011, a face turn would be cool.
    just 1 question, by the briscoes, you mean the briscoe brothers of ROH? but they are not second generation superstars, are they??
    What does me being a fan of Orton and Cena have to do with me not seeing potential in Ted Jr? Ignorance is a beautiful think ain't it? Also, how is it Orton's fault that Ted and the others you mentioned didn't get a push? Seeing as though he isn't on the creative team, I don't see how he 'buried' them. Orton may may the pull but at the end of the day, its up to creative and management on who should get the push or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark
    What does me being a fan of Orton and Cena have to do with me not seeing potential in Ted Jr? Ignorance is a beautiful think ain't it? Also, how is it Orton's fault that Ted and the others you mentioned didn't get a push? Seeing as though he isn't on the creative team, I don't see how he 'buried' them. Orton may may the pull but at the end of the day, its up to creative and management on who should get the push or not.
    orton just cares about himself, he doesn't put anybody over. mr.anderson got fired because orton asked the wwe to fire him, kofi was getting a push for the main event, but orton once again had to screw him... if you don't know what i'm talking about just google it. and then there's christian... i think you know what happened, right...? and he buried (maybe that's wwe fault in that case, but i don't think so) ted dibiase by puting him and rhodes doing double team on orton at wrestlemania, but in the end, super-orton had to win... that could have been a great oportunity to push dibiase or rhodes... but no, in the end, super-orton, who was already overated, had to win once again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholic_EdgeheadPeep
    orton just cares about himself, he doesn't put anybody over. mr.anderson got fired because orton asked the wwe to fire him, kofi was getting a push for the main event, but orton once again had to screw him... if you don't know what i'm talking about just google it. and then there's christian... i think you know what happened, right...? and he buried (maybe that's wwe fault in that case, but i don't think so) ted dibiase by puting him and rhodes doing double team on orton at wrestlemania, but in the end, super-orton had to win... that could have been a great oportunity to push dibiase or rhodes... but no, in the end, super-orton, who was already overated, had to win once again...
    Orton didn't fire Anderson, Vince did. All Orton did was complained about was WWE's ring work which I cannot blame him since Anderson worked sloppy in his WWE days. Also, I understand that Orton had somewhat of a part in Kofi demoted but that was WWE management's choice too to demote Kofi since they do the writing and control who gets a push or not. How did Orton bury Ted Dibiase? Just because Orton won at Wrestlemaina doesn't mean anything. I understood why Orton won since he turned face and needed a big win at Wrestlemaina. Cody Rhodes was in that match too and lost but where is he now? He is one of WWE's top heels right now. If Cody could overcome that lost, why couldn't Ted Dibiase?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.