View RSS Feed

imawesome411

Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
TNA heavywieght championship
RVD(c) vs Samoa Joe
This is a dream match for any true wrestling fan! Plus I love to see Samoa Joe kick RVD boring ass! Im not one of the marks that complains alot but RVD is not entertaining on the mic or the ring just so dull, given the right opponet he can perform but its average at his best and i want to see him beat sting at Sacrifice and go into Slammiversary as champion then lose it give the title to Samoa Joe god knows he deserves it given the right push he could go back to his days of being a hardass we all love and miss!

Sting vs Hulk Hogan
Why not, could get buyrates and wont be bad, maybe decent but not bad! set it up with the next night on impact after RVD beats Sting for the world title and have a Rematch on Impact! Have Sting in the opening segment say he does not want a rematch and is passing the torch for other stars to rise and leaving at that! then have Hogan come out and say he is getting going to have a rematch that night or he will be fired and if he loses he is fired, if rvd loses he is fired! In the end of the match have Hogan screw Sting out of the title and lose the match and starts to say goodbye to Sting only then to the "shock and Awe" of the fans tell sting he will put his career on the line at slammiversary! Match set right there!

Aj Styles vs Ric Flair
Last man Standing- pretty much just a bragging rights match to be the man you got to beat the man kind of thing!

King of the mountain match for X division title of the world-Kaz vs Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal vs max buck vs Jeremy buck vs Chris Sabin vs Christopher Daniels

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett
Last Time Ever-Chainlink match- Don't have them face off at sacrifice have it a tag match jarrett/Angelina with Karen Jarrett in the corner vs Kurt Angle/Velvet Sky and have the match end with jarrett beating down angle after handcuffing him to the ropes then running off and end this feud at slammiversary for good!!! Angle getting the win

Beer Money vs Ink Ink for World Tag Team Titles-Ladder Match

Matt Morgan vs Abyss vs Ken Anderson vs Matt Hardy
Winner gets World Title shot at destnation x! I would go with Matt Hardy to win and then set up Samoa Joe vs Matt Hardy vs Aj Styles in a Ultimate X match for the world title!

Knockouts Match

Hernadez vs Gunnar
Tna television title-filler and have Hernadez have a chance to join immortal but he turns it down and turns down fortune and says he is in the mexican american faction and such

Thats like my dream card get the x division moving again and have tna originals start carrying the belts and build them up and like i said im not one to complain but RVD=boring sorry fans of the "Whole FN Show" more like Whole Clusterfuck of a Show when he wrestling or when he cutting a promo! but let me know your thoughts any criticism is good or bad for me i like honest opinions

Submit "Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011" to Digg Submit "Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dream Card: TNA Slammiversary 2011" to Google

Updated 04-21-2011 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RVD vs Joe would be terrible
    Angle vs Jarrett is way too long of a storyline, and its just stupid now
    The Fatal 4 is terrible : Morgan (good) , Abyss(NO), Matt Hardy(Really?), and Anderson(maybe)
    And Gunnar does not deserve to be on a card, he is just awful
    i really dont like any of these matches........deffo not hogan v sting? really your wanting sting v hogan? hogan cant wrestle for anything hes a washed up sob who thinks hes still good.......i personally have never liked him......aj v flair is another deffo........its not good pickin aj a highflyer v flair who has nothing going for him about mic skills right now.....and ill agree with tommy gunner does not deserve to be on that card......or on any card...
    Hogan vs sting just for the hell of it buyrates really, rvd and joe if given time and joe leads most of the match could be at least a 4 star match! Aj and flair to finish off their rivarly and flair still not bad of a wrestler he better than hogan for sure or sting! Gunnar not that bad of a wrestler you'll see when given time he will prove haters wrong, I just tna starts using their orginal talent more in the main event scene! What about chrisopher daniels, he should be a world champ by now but I do apperciate your guys opinion tho thanks
    King of the mountain match for X division title of the world-Kaz vs Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal vs max buck vs Jeremy buck vs Chris Sabin vs Christopher Daniels.

Only match i'd agree with.
    sting vs. hogan wouldnt be as big in tna as it would be in wwe to be honest. WWE knows how to make a main even big, such as cena vs rock, everyone knows about that now, i mean most people have never heard of TNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    King of the mountain match for X division title of the world-Kaz vs Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal vs max buck vs Jeremy buck vs Chris Sabin vs Christopher Daniels.

Only match i'd agree with.
    It seems it won't happen as Lethal is released.
    Sting vs Hogan is gonna suck big time.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.