View RSS Feed

WWTNA Mark

Dream matches: WWTNA's prediction

Rate this Entry

As I was thinking about Rock/Cena's match, I got to thinking that this was a match people have wanted to happen and have really pushed for this match since Rock came back to WWE. It really took so long for this match to happen and now it will happen at Wrestlemaina 28. This goes to show you that anything is possible in the WWE. Now there maybe matches that has a chance of happen and there is matches in WWE that may never happen. Here is the list of dream matches that I see happening:

Stone Cold vs CM Punk

These guys are really hinting a match somewhere down the line. They are kayfabing a feud on Twitter and both are opposites from each other. I don't know if this match is happening anytime soon but i'm not going to doubt it either.

Sting vs The Undertaker

We all expected this match to happen, we wanted this match to happen. This match could have been done this year at Wrestlemaina 27 but Sting declined the offer because of his pride. IMO, I really think Sting should just let his pride go and just accept the offer in the near future but you never know with Sting. Will this match happen? Yes, I think it will happen and I look will really look forward to this match in the future.

Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle

Both are very similar in a way. Both are excellent techinacl wrestlers and are legit badass wrestlers. They also have the patriotic gimmick. One is an All-American American and another is a USA Olympic Gold Medalist. The only problem in the way of this match happening is Angle in TNA and has fatith in TNA to keep resigning contracts with them. It will come a time when Angle returns to the WWE and we will see Swagger and Angle cross paths and I rest assure you we will see this match in the future.

Booker T vs Kofi Kingston

Both wrestlers have been compared with one another over the years and they are both on Smackdown. Call me crazy but Booker has hinted or planted the seeds between a Kofi/Booker T storyline. I know that this match will happen, I just know it.

Kevin Nash vs Wade Barrett

I have a feeling that this match will happen in WWE. You can see when Diesel competed in the 2011 Royal Rumble that they were hinting a match with Barrett and Diesel/Nash down the line. I know it wouldn't be the greatest match in the world but it would be nice to see the 90's Diesel gimmick take on a young, rising star Wade Barrett.

Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

Now I know Shawn is retired and his last match will be with The Undertaker but I believe this match will happen. Shawn can easily come out in retirement for one more match and do like a teacher vs student type of match with Daniel Bryan. If this match were to happen, knowing how Shawn and Bryan are in the ring, that will be one hell of a match. Still have feelings this match will happen no matter what.

Well these are the match I feel will happen either this year or sometime in the future.

Submit "Dream matches: WWTNA's prediction" to Digg Submit "Dream matches: WWTNA's prediction" to del.icio.us Submit "Dream matches: WWTNA's prediction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dream matches: WWTNA's prediction" to Google

Updated 04-24-2011 at 09:07 PM by WWTNA Mark

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Nice little fantasy blog mate but come on do you really think any of these matches will happen? out of the 6 matches there is 0% chance with 4 of them and about a 1% chance for the other 2, as i said i like the blog but there really is no way these will happen
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave100
    Nice little fantasy blog mate but come on do you really think any of these matches will happen? out of the 6 matches there is 0% chance with 4 of them and about a 1% chance for the other 2, as i said i like the blog but there really is no way these will happen
    Thanks man for the complement, much appreciated mate but I really disagree with you. I mean, there is a chance these matches can happen down the line. Booker T and Nash signed legends contracts and could wrestle on occasions if they wanted to, Angle and Sting maybe in TNA but who knows how long they will stay there, and Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels aren't currently wrestlers these days from retiring from the wrestling business but it can be a possibility that both wrestlers lace up the boots one more time. Like I said, I won't count these matches out and IMO, its obvious that this matches can happen.
    I dont get the Kofi-Booker match,just because there both black dosent mean they have similar personas or styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust
    I dont get the Kofi-Booker match,just because there both black dosent mean they have similar personas or styles.
    When did I say that? I said that they both been compared with one another and Smackdown has hinted on this feud so I really don't know why you brought race into this. Me personally, I am a fan of both of there wrestling styles and I really feel that they can have a good match together.
    Why in the blue hell do you think that Shawn Michaels comes back to fight Daniel Bryan?
    If he came back, IF, he would probably wrestle Triple H, but then no need to fight Daniel Bryan...
    Quote Originally Posted by daverende5
    Why in the blue hell do you think that Shawn Michaels comes back to fight Daniel Bryan?
    If he came back, IF, he would probably wrestle Triple H, but then no need to fight Daniel Bryan...
    Why the hell would he wrestle Triple H when he wrestled him like 1000 times already?! I never said Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan will happen, all I said was that the match may take place. Ever heard of a bold prediction?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.