View RSS Feed

WWTNA Mark

WWE's Roster>TNA's roster

Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.
Hey, my name is WWTNA. I know what your thinking, "Great, another TNA bashing thread." Thats not the case in this matter. This is just a blog to really look into the hype of TNA's roster. Lets begin:

So I hear people saying that TNA has the best roster right now but creatives just doesn't use them to there full potential. Do they really have the best roster though? I mean sure, they have some pretty good talented people on there roster but I would't say its the best roster going. WWE has a better roster then TNA tbh. Why I feel this way? Well, its simple:

TNA's roster is most of mid-carders

Yup, I said it. How many guys are in the main event? Let see, Sting, RVD, Mr. Anderson, Matt Hardy(he worked his butt off to get that spot), and who else??? There are wrestlers that should be in the main event like AJ, Robert Roode, and Matt Morgan but its obvious that they are getting the mid-card treatment this time around because of the storylines they are in which is understandable. Not really a strong main event scene would you say? WWE has Del Rio, John Cena, CM Punk, Miz, Christian, John Morrison, R-Truth, Undertaker, Triple H, and Dolf Ziggler. How does TNA's main event scene compares to WWE's???

Lack of original stars to claim there own creations

Its no secret that TNA likes to sign former WWE guys into there organization. While its not a bad thing, its not original either. When I tune in to TNA, I wanna see young guys that I have never seen before, prove that he or she has what it takes to be the next TNA star (similar to Sin Cara in WWE). Not some former WWE washed up hasbeen trying to prove he or she still has it when that wrestler should have been retired(Tommy Dreamer). I just want to see new and original stars from TNA like the likes of members in Fourtune, Amazing Red, MCMG, The British Invasion, Gen Me and Ink Inc. Signing WWE hasbeens or neverwas just makes it look like WWE is doing something great since TNA wants there leftovers. I know that Matt Hardy, Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, and RVD, are former WWE wrestlers and are doing pretty good in TNA but thats WWE's creation of Superstars, not TNA's.

Useless talent in TNA

I mean come on. I know people say that WWE has some useless talents but TNA just takes the cake. When you have Tommy Dreamer, Robbie E., freaking Angelina from Jersey Shore, Scott Steiner(He was good in TNA but should now retire), Devon(Whats his role in TNA???), Jeff Jerrett(He should't be a wrestler anymore), and Sting(He is an legend in the business but should retire) and some of them are hogging up the TV time for young talents. Just give the older guys like Sting, Steiner, Devon, and Dreamer backstage roles, announcers, managers, or retire and just keep the rest of the useless talent off TV.

If TNA can improve on these three things, I bet they can have an awesome roster, better then WWE's roster but to say TNA's wrestler is better then WWE's roster is a stretch.

Submit "WWE's Roster>TNA's roster" to Digg Submit "WWE's Roster>TNA's roster" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE's Roster>TNA's roster" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE's Roster>TNA's roster" to Google

Updated 04-20-2011 at 08:18 PM by WWTNA Mark

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH
    2. You make good points about Vince, but this is a business and I still don't see why people get on TNA's case for using WWE's leftovers. They've dropped some amazing talent and everytime someone uses the term "WWE reject" the only one I can come up with is OJ. And you end your argument about a 50 year old champ. UMMMM, HELLOOOOO? Taker was holding the WHC just last year. He's waaaaaay more dated and in need of retirement than Sting. Another argument bites the dust.
    8. Did you read what I said? Back up your OPINION, with FACT. Storylines are not the wrestler's fault and should not reflect on their talent. And the other point you made was more opinion. I'm still waiting.

9. Putting the title on Sting his first night back was stupid, but it's not stupid that he has it period. Once again I direct you towards Undertaker. A 50 year old man who wears a trenchcoat and eyeliner and loses all of his power when a fat high pitched lard opens the lid to an urn. Was it "unbearable" when he was the champ?
    Just to talk on your points about the Undertaker.

First, he is not more dated than Sting a even with injuries he wrestle a hell lot more than Sting. Even when he was fucked up with injuries, he was and is in way better physical condition than Sting.

While yes he held the WHC last year at 46, Just compare match by match at this stage just mention me one match form Sting that was better than any of the matches from The Undertaker in the last 2 years, who ever that talent is than can last more than 15 miutes.

Yes the damn thing with the urn was an angle, but at the same time what did he did? he put over another guy during the process and Kane looked better than he has looked in the last 5 years.
    lets put the wwe roster vs the tna roster in ring work...we are wrestling fans...and tell me who has the better ring work...
    That's depending of what you like, it could be fast paced action or slower and methodical action.

I mean, AJ is great and is flashy, but is not the same as how Punk dissects an opponent methodically.

IN WWE matches are way more methodical that in TNA, which is not saying they are better by the way, it is just different.
    Updated 04-27-2011 at 03:22 AM by maar13
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman
    lets put the wwe roster vs the tna roster in ring work...we are wrestling fans...and tell me who has the better ring work...
    When did I say that WWE has better wrestling then TNA? I said they have a better roster and heavy hitters in WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13
    Just to talk on your points about the Undertaker.

First, he is not more dated than Sting a even with injuries he wrestle a hell lot more than Sting. Even when he was fucked up with injuries, he was and is in way better physical condition than Sting.

While yes he held the WHC last year at 46, Just compare match by match at this stage just mention me one match form Sting that was better than any of the matches from The Undertaker in the last 2 years, who ever that talent is than can last more than 15 miutes.

Yes the damn thing with the urn was an angle, but at the same time what did he did? he put over another guy during the process and Kane looked better than he has looked in the last 5 years.
    You hit the nail right on the head man.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.