View RSS Feed

ratzilla

Super Card that Will Never Happen

Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.
With the merger of the U.F.C. and Strike force we now have a chance to see all the great fights that we have wanted to see for years. If the world of wrestling was as open to the same possibilities we could have a card that would be for the ages and if booked right would draw more pay per view hits than any other card, boxing or otherwise. Right here I will outline the 10 match card that would change the wrestling world.

Match #1
For the T.N.A. X Division Title in a 6 way Ultimate X match
Kaz vs. El Generic vs. Brian Danielson vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs. Sin Cara. If this isn’t the right way to start a show I invite you to tell me what would be.

Match #2
For the Ring of Honor World Title
Eddie Edwards vs. C.M. Punk vs. Samoa Joe. A Ring of Honor Reunion here and a great match.

Match #3
The “who is booking this show” match
Jeff Jarrett , Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan vs. Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon. More of an attraction but I am interested.

Match #4
For the W.W.E. Championship
The Miz vs. Ken Anderson vs. Davey Richards. Interesting match here, looking to see Davey get a big time shot.

Match #5
For all the women’s titles together
Awesome Kong vs. anyone who wants a shot, maybe 4 or 5 at a time. Just to watch her kill them would be worth it to me.

Match #6
No hype needed for the T.N.A. World Title
The Undertaker vs. Sting. Everyone wants to see this one.

Match #7
For the W.W.E. Word Title
Alberto Del Rio vs. A.J. Styles vs. Roderick Strong vs. Christian vs. Nigel McGuiness vs. R.V.D.. Show Stealer and the best match of the night

Match #8
Tag Team Unification match-gauntlet
Hass and Benjamin vs. Slater and Gabriel vs. Beer Money vs. Kings of Wrestling vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Brisco Brothers vs. Team 3D vs. Kane and the Big Show. So many possibilities here and a fun match.

Match #9
10 Men Battle royal for the Unified T.N.A. and R.O.H. TV Title and W.W.E. Intercontinental title
Rob Terry vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Matt Morgan vs. Mason Ryan vs. Scott Steiner vs. Wade Barrett vs. Hernandez vs. Sheamus vs. Abyss vs. Skip Sheffield. This is a train wreck waiting to happen but will set up the main event well.

Match #10
Elimination Chamber for the New Champion of Champions Belt
The Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Edge. Now I know that Edge is done and god bless him and lesnar is in the U.F.C. but this would be the biggest match ever and with his ego he would want this title too.

Submit "Super Card that Will Never Happen" to Digg Submit "Super Card that Will Never Happen" to del.icio.us Submit "Super Card that Will Never Happen" to StumbleUpon Submit "Super Card that Will Never Happen" to Google

Updated 04-17-2011 at 09:25 PM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

mmm nice card, specially the main event is awesome and the sting vs taker is also very good, the only thing ill add is a batlle royal wth all the mid cards
    since edge is gone i'd put stone cold, and replace jeff in the ultimate X with rey mysterio
    I'd take Daniel Bryan out of the X-Division match, he's not X-Division.
    To merge the IC title with TNA's I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS TITLE and ROH's TV title is an insult. The IC title maybe just a prop now, but it still has WAY more prestige then those two.
    on paper it seems like an amazing card, but here's the thing- theres only one match that's one on one. Too many multiple participant matches can ruin it, I'm afraid.
    thanks for the input. i know many 3 ways and multiples, just trying to find a way to make sure we got a full card with the match ups that we will never see.
    so far we havent seen sin cara do anything spectacular, everything has been so shit or he fuks up, the man wrestles wit a trampoline, and where the hells rey mysterio
    unless u been watchin him when he was in mexico

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.