View RSS Feed

niafv1

My Opinion of WWE

Rate this Entry
Let me first start off and say i am an irish wrestling fan who attends TNA and WWE events when available and for the summer i have stayed up until 2am to watch RAW live and i also watch Smackdown and iMPACT every week.

I do not read spoilers so i did not know what was going to happen this week. I missed this weeks RAW on monday and it only occured to me earlier on today to look up what happened. I watched the episode upon reading what happened and wondered why should i care? Raw has became a shadow of its former self. I dont even think i will wait up next week.

The Nexus angle made me excited once again but it seems like that is cooling off. SummerSlam had one match i wanted to see which was the WWE title Match to see if Sheamus could finally beat a main eventer, instead he got a DQ, which i was waiting for the GM to send a email, which is pointless, to do what they did at SummerSlam 09 so we could at least get a clear winner.

Night of Champions will most likely see Sheamus steal the gold again. Sheamus is not Edge. He should be a dominant heel. Where does WWE go from here? Kane attacking Undertaker was predicible,Randy Orton as a face is quickly becoming stale. They should be creating Main Event storylines for guys like Dolph Ziggler(Face turn and feud with Punk over lifestyles), Morrisson(heel turn and feud with , DiBiase(Give him, or let him buy, Money in the Bank), McIntyre(Win the belt and feud into Wrestlemania with Taker). Give these guys the Main Event.

I will sound like a TNA guy though when i say i like the show. Beer Money and the guns had amazing matches and should have been the main event, as were Angle/Benoit-Edge/Mysterio 2002 series. Fortune will only succeed if they end ECW once and for all. The Pope and Anderson are two of the best on mic right now and i am excited about No Surrender. But TNA does have a long list of things they need to change in order to compete with WWE.

Will i tune into RAW next week? I do not know if i will be in College again on the tuesday. WWE is extremely stale right now and i do not see it changing any time soon. I agree with Heymans assesment that anybody over 40 should have their heads chopped off. Triple H has been in the Main Event for 11 years almost non stop. Austin was there for 6 years, HBK for 5, Rock for 4. He should be building the newer stars and forget about politics and ego. Until i see a main event featuring 2 new ,non world champions, stars, i dont think il be excited to see RAW again.

Submit "My Opinion of WWE" to Digg Submit "My Opinion of WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "My Opinion of WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Opinion of WWE" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

it will happen one day, we just have to wait. as a fan you should enjoy it anyway i think the only thing that sucks about wrestling is that TNA's maineventers make it look extremely fake and put no effort.
    i totally agree with u 100% niavf1
    everyting u said was so true and an echo of us old wwf fans that are beaing turned away frm wwe

TNA has alot of potential and its wrestling quality is a lot better than wwe
    they just need 2 shows!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.