Conversation Between akbar and Tommy Thunder

8 Visitor Messages

1. Cheers man, much appreciated!
    Arsenal fan apart, you're a dude too!
  2. Happy 23rd birthday.

Other than the UTD thing, you're one my fav people on this site
  3. I'm living by myself for the term so that's where my Student loan is pretty much going to, but it's worth it for the independence I have now.
  4. Definitely man. Don't hold back, and don't be afraid to spend your student loan, it's what it's for.
    Having fun at uni is a must do really. Just make sure you don't have so much fun tht it affects your studies!
  5. That's awesome man, having fun at Uni is what everyone is telling me to do.
  6. Haha! No worries! I just came across it and thought it deserved some input!

Nah not really. I have a degree now, nobody can take that away from me. I had the best 4 years of my life at uni, and if I could do it all again, I'd do it in a second, even doing the same degree.
    I'm still very much involved with music in the area, being part of the university brass band, concert band, jazz band and the 'oomphfessional' group that gig around the area. And I'm also in the process of starting up my own band.

Fact that I'm training to be an electrician is just a bonus really. When I finish that course, I'll have a skill that'll virtually guarantee me a job.
  7. Cheers,

and Music at Uni, Do you think that was a waste of time now that you're doing something different?
  8. After a very long time, I've finally got that thread you started ages ago going!

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.