Conversation Between Cabers and Tommy Thunder

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Yeah no worries, just pointing them out
    I just want to confirm somethings that aren't clear on my choices too:

1) I put down pinfall as the finish of the main event, but obviously, a ladder climb is what i meant. (Think maybe anyone who put down that should get it as a ladder climb?).
    2) I've put down AH instead of AJ for the divas match
    3) the tag match I meant to put down only pinfall as the finish, forgot to scrub off submission

(not saying these just got me more points, but that's legit what I meant to put down).
  2. Yeah no worries, just pointing them out

1) I put down pinfall as the finish of the main event, but obviously, a ladder climb is what i meant. (Think maybe anyone who put down that should get it as a ladder climb?).
    3) the tag match I meant to put down only pinfall as the finish, forgot to scrub off submission

(not saying these just got me more points, but that's legit what I meant to put down).
  3. Yeah no worries, just pointing them out

4. Yeah no worries, just pointing them out

5. Yeah i know i messed up! I rushed the whole thing together my bad!!
  6. Just letting you know, there's a few mistakes on the prediction contest.

1) it's Dolph Ziggler vs Fandango on the pre-show, not Damien Sandow (he's vs Big E).
    2) The main event can't be won via pin or submission, it's climbing the ladder
    3) the winners choices for the main event are listed as Orton and Big Show, when it should be Orton and Cena
    4) shouldn't the 3rd bonus question read "who will get the pin/submission to win the Shield/Punk match"?
  7. I am sure whoever it is will be back sadly.
  8. I think it is the same person. to be honest though, don't know, and don't care lol!
  9. Is it the same person?

Ah yes that one i had that a long time haha
  10. Perect-Plex followed me for the same reason, because I was telling him to fuck off left right and centre. Chode Man initially because my post count was high lol!

You mean this one:

I liked this one better
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.