Conversation Between SouthernBlood and chunkkynutzzz

22 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Just droppin by here again to say today's comeup today again...Awhhhh yeaaaaa Ill see you in the clouds brotha.
  2. Oh for sure,All day all the time...

Yea I seen that....Hahahaha I like it A "Hang em off this pole right here" match...Doom'd probly throw em all the way to the top of it lol
  3. That's how u do it!

Did you catch the rumor blitzzz - a real match like that would be crazy ..Hangman Match lmao
  4. Good to hear,Nope all whites are always right,Even walked right up the street hoping Hibbit's was still open lol...

Oh yea I was up there sitting somewheres and I really dont know I got down from there....Woke up in my grandfathers old green recliner so it was sweller than fuck lol....

Yea woulda been the straight shit you know...Smokin em together waitin for War Games lol sounds about right.
  5. Eything Good on My Side , and U Can never Go Wrong wit White-on-whites ..

Happy BDay , from da other day ..hope u spent it in da sky , namean lol

God Knows I would've spark'd up witcha
  6. Yea I was like hmmm ..."THis guy." lol Yea I was smokin last Friday just sittin back and it was on what I was watching next thing you know lol...

Ive been real swell,smokin like fuck...So, blasted outta here.Just had a birthday as well,copped some Air Force 1's,white of course,So shit cant get much better,hows it going there?
  7. Chunkky in Charged .. datt video is hilarious

Wats up dude, how ya been

8. Lol
  9. For sure brotha thats a done deal now.
  10. Clear out yo inbox bruh
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.