Conversation Between bearkg88 and Shining Light

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. My promo shall be with you in about 5 hours. Hope that's no problem, just been really busy lately
  2. I got the assignment, just waiting for the baton to be passed to me
  3. Hey I'm sending this message out to everyone who I gave promo assignments to, as it came to my attention that some the PMs might not have gotten to people. Not sure if it is because of the change in the server, or what, but I'm just double checking you got the promo assignment that is due for Wed. Please let me know either way
  4. Weight - 245

Location - Corpus Christi, Texas
  5. Hey give me a weight and location for Shining
  6. Yeah it'll definitely be on time then About 10 hours

I hate time differences haha, might just move to near you whenever I have to do a promo so we don't have to keep having this conversation haha
  7. Right now its 5:15 where im at. I need all promos, you and torphs included, within 27 hrs, which would make it 8 pm my time tomorrow
  8. 12pm GMT = ? (Your time)

I'm assuming that would be early morning where you are and that it would be an okay time to send mine and Torphy's promo?
  9. Oh shit haha oops. Sorry. With today being show day, and my having just woke up, in my head i was like "wait...why is he sending me shit whwn i didnt have him an assignment for chaos today..." haha, all good! And i look forward to reading it
  10. Inside the mind? You feeling okay today mate?

I should have been clearer haha, my mistake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.