Conversation Between Wombat Attack and steveorton

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the kind words. Always appreciated. TNA shouldn't worry about ratings as much - my whole point is that they concentrate on developing a brand while promotig their company as being the best by having the best champion.

New blog entries are on the way.
  2. Imo Tna needs to bring in a couple of main eventers Jericho, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk. If they were able to acquire these stars then I could see Tna ratings improving. I know all are WWEs but Tna doesn't have many established stars but they can build up their stars while these guys main event for about a 1.5 years. The only problem is that this would cost money and some original Tna stars would be fired or get lost in the shuffle.

Great blog bro I hope you write a next one
  3. I read part 2 of your blog but was unable to comment and after a short period it was removed from the main news board so I guess I will leave it on your wall.

Firstly I like reading your blogs they are interesting, original and makes sense. Secondly Brock Lesnar imo can't be that savior for Tna. Yes when he came on the WWE scene he was a hot commodity but I can't see him raising TNA ratings. Ratings would probably spike to about 1.35 and then return to the norm. He is also all about the money and what is good for himself, he doesn't care and wouldn't care about Tna if he was signed. Same goes for Goldberg.

I also want to point out that if Brock was added to Tna's roster that would be 3 stars : RVD, Brock and Kurt so Tna would still need to set out on the plan of establishing stars as you mentioned in blog 1.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.