Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and AshleyPunk

587 Visitor Messages

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast
  1. LOL! You're a women.. off course you do it Though believe me, men can be pretty bitchy also! x
  2. It is indeed It means talking about people you really don't like behind their back I am good though, i never do it x
  3. Slabbering Haha? Is that a new word for me too add too my Irish list x
  4. Just walking, talking and a bit of slabbering LOL I was Yeah, it is, not many people are like that with families x
  5. So what did you end up doing then? Yeah I bet you was like an Angel Haha, Yeah it's really nice.. It's cool too see we seem too share the same values when it comes too family x
  6. Yeah LOL I don't mind I'm sure Yep, very true I am always good I did indeed, was a good laugh Aww but, being with family in general is nice x
  7. Haha wouldn't bother me! I know.. got you! I won't say anymore anyways.. Layla is nice too! Okay that's fair enough, each too there own.. hope you was good? LOL! You have a good night? I was out with family again, nothing special but it was nice. x
  8. Yeah..Well just have too wait and see Just about women LOL Well that's true and i don't usually like blondes but, I could also say about Punk, Christian ect.. LOL I won't though All of them are nicer than those too but, I am a girl remember LOL You got me there though LOL Pretty though,ain't gonna lie... I think he has some talent but, he wants too be people he isn't that is why i don't like him, he thinks he has his own persona but, he doesn't..Yeah I went out last night, that's why the late replay Wbu? x
  9. Yeah got a class team anyways.. hopefully you don't win the league again though Haha, What do you mean LOL! you said Ryder was nice.. and he's clearly not as nice as Maryse or Kelly Kelly! Do you think he's a good wrestler though? or do you just not like him? You doing anything today? x
  10. Nah we're good I shouldn't have said anything LOL He awesome He ain't be wants too be too many people at once but, everyone likes different people Thanks x
Showing Visitor Messages 391 to 400 of 587
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.