Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and AshleyPunk

558 Visitor Messages

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah you better I never forget anything I was genuinely wondering, so thought, i would Just hope you don't think i am nosey x
  2. Yeah it will be alright I will just have too be careful.. really nice of you too remember and ask x
  3. Same I'm glad i did then, no need to say thank-you That's good too hear hope it isn't too sore though Well sooner, rather than later x
  4. So am I.. Looking forward too it even more now! off course not, I am actually really happy you asked.. thank you! It's alright now, ache's a little but nothing too major, the swelling has gone down which is cool.. getting it checked out Wednesday x
  5. Glad i reminded you Ohhhh nice Hope you don't think i am being nosey, just wondering if your knee is any better?? x
  6. Oh yeah! forgot about that.. Awesome! Okay cool.. I was just finishing some things off for the WWE Fed x
  7. Well it is HBK appreciation night Just doing some research and reading Wbu? x
  8. Yeah deffo! What you up too now then miss Punk?.
  9. Yeah i am the same, i hate when i get excited and it turns out wick Yep i am the same x
  10. Yep! Yeah hopefully, I always look forward too it anyways and more often then not.. unless it's awful, I normally always enjoy it also.
Showing Visitor Messages 391 to 400 of 558
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.