Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and AshleyPunk

555 Visitor Messages

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast
  1. So am I.. Looking forward too it even more now! off course not, I am actually really happy you asked.. thank you! It's alright now, ache's a little but nothing too major, the swelling has gone down which is cool.. getting it checked out Wednesday x
  2. Glad i reminded you Ohhhh nice Hope you don't think i am being nosey, just wondering if your knee is any better?? x
  3. Oh yeah! forgot about that.. Awesome! Okay cool.. I was just finishing some things off for the WWE Fed x
  4. Well it is HBK appreciation night Just doing some research and reading Wbu? x
  5. Yeah deffo! What you up too now then miss Punk?.
  6. Yeah i am the same, i hate when i get excited and it turns out wick Yep i am the same x
  7. Yep! Yeah hopefully, I always look forward too it anyways and more often then not.. unless it's awful, I normally always enjoy it also.
  8. We're just lovely people I know Me too Should be good x
  9. Haha! Yeah I'm kind of the same with my mates That's wicked.. Yeah I always am, always intrigued too see what they do x
  10. LOL Yes i am, I am the one that takes care of them They are too but, I always keep an eye on them You really are I am indeed and i don't need to get up early tomorrow Wbu?? x
Showing Visitor Messages 391 to 400 of 555
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.