Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and AshleyPunk

591 Visitor Messages

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah that's nice though.. it's good to know there still some really nice people in the world Thanks, like I said it was the way I was raised so I always try too be! Right I'm going now.. speak too you soon x
  2. Well very true I am kinda like a mum as i look out for and look after everyone when they need it I was raised exactly like that and it is nice too see You seem very nice and polite x
  3. Well when you said good boy.. I just thought thanks mum Haha! Same here! just the way I was raised too always be polite and seems the same way with you which is nice! x
  4. MUM!! LOL!! Well okay is better than crap Well i always say thank-you, i never don't I mean it genuinely so i will always say it x
  5. Haha! thanks mum! Yeah a few people told me the same before I went too watch it.. it was okay though Yeah exactly! and neither do you! x
  6. I will try, thank-you Don't need to say thank-you Good boy LOL Jokes Yeah i have heard that from a few people that have seen it... Well every cloud as they say Again don't need to say thanks x
  7. Oh know Sounds horrible.. well hope you feel better soon miss, I will Ash thank you I'm not drinking tonight anyways so will be fine! Yeah the film was a let down.. I wen't too watch Ted, it was funny in parts but nothing amazing but the rest of the day/night was wicked thanks for asking x
  8. Bad head, throat and tummy Thank-You Wish i was going out Watch that knee.. I did indeed Oh luck you Take it you had good time?? x
  9. Aw whats wrong? Hope you feel better soon, I was going too do the same but I'm out later Oh that's cool.. You have a good time? I wen't too cinema yesterday and then got some food and had a few drinks with my mates yesterday! x
  10. That's good Not too well today Be okay though, just having a lazy day Friends were up last night You?? x
Showing Visitor Messages 381 to 390 of 591
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.