Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and magglis

464 Visitor Messages

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
  1. Just messing man Haha!

would reply but I'm writing for the fed at the moment.
  2. Duh........
  3. Just did.. what Am I meant to be looking at Haha, Your Meme's?
  4. Check football thread
  5. cant start again, playing with a friend and we have already wasted silly hours on the game.. you will see for your self when you play it bro, it's so fucked up.

Haha! later's bro
  6. So you lost,its the same scenario again.Trust me start a new and won the first game and you will see the difference

Anyways i'm off for now,gonna watch

The good

The bad

and the Dutch movie
  7. Well I did lose my first game.. missed two penalties like I said though.. many people are complaining of the same things, there must be something wrong.
  8. Nah i believe you i just wanted to know if you tried everything.I had Panathinaikos for 8 years in FM12 and i noticed that the first league match its the most important.When i was winning the first match i had great seasons and easy title wins.But when i was losing or draw i was struggling at first and i was only taking narrow wins
  9. Yeah mate, I'm no rookie on this game and have done the championship loads of times.. the only thing I think it could be is because I put my experience and Sunday league footballer, would that make a difference? check FM base, plenty are complaining of the same thing.
  10. Hmm they made it harder.Did you try other formations?
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 250 of 464
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.