Conversation Between THE HEARTBREAK KID and magglis

473 Visitor Messages

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast
  1. Great times man

I heard that Martinez probably won't stay after January
  2. Nice man! better the atmosphere was awesome
  3. Yeah he is definitely one of the top ten football players on the planet

I was watching Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos tonight with my cousins and uncles all Pao fans.The game ended 2-2 Olympiakos scored two goals with only two goal attempts.We were better Olympiakos came to play like he is Barca or something.And we were down one goal 1-2 and when we scored the second goal we almost destroy the fucking houseIt was fucking crazy
  4. Ronaldo struck some nice ones though.. it was just Ozil's day, that first goal was sick also.

Cool man! Falcao is quality, such an honor to have had him at Porto.
  5. Oh yeah i'm keep saying to my friends that currently Ozil should be the one taking free kicks

Barca beat Betis 1-2 Messi scored two goals and broke the record and Falcao beat La Coruna 6-0
  6. Yeah he's done well this season, good energy.

He's quality, I missed the Spanish games today.. what were the results and scorers?

Did you see Madrid yesterday? That Ozil free kick
  7. I agree man i liked Cleverly too.

In other news Falcao is looking to break Messi's record for most goal's in one year.I'll give him two months

Nah seriously he scored five goals today
  8. Yeah Rooney was on another level I felt we defended well today which seems silly after we were 2-0 up, but I felt it was the best game Rio and Evra have had in ages.
  9. And Rooney today was fucking awesome it was a great match man i'm glad that went like that
  10. LOL! he was quality, that chest pass to Young was sick.
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 230 of 473
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.