Conversation Between AirBourne and bearkg88

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I had to go to class but I'll be back in the cave after class. It'll be around an hour from now.
  2. I'm in the cave.
  3. Hey any chance you could meet me in the cave
  4. I'm in the cave bud.
  5. Hey, I posted something in the IWA thread, for those who most likely won't have a match for DFI. I'm repost it on everyone's walls so I know everyone has seen it.

Now, to bring in the next point. Within the next 2 chaos's, all of the matches for destined for immortality will have been announced and official. If you don't have a match, or are not embroyled in a feud right now, will be showcased in a pre show battle royal. I will determine the winner of this battle royal, based on ICing. So even if you don't have a feud...IC IC IC IC IC!!!
  6. Thanks for posting that bro!
  7. hey, I know ICW is done, but I posted the final show ever for ICW, Glory Days. Go check it out and leave a comment in the show thread telling me what you think. There is alot to read. Before the show, the show, and after the actual show
  8. It's ok. Smyth has a back up in case you can't, and I'll talk to N
  9. That is my fault, I will do everything in my power to get this finished for tomorrow, I promise man, sorry again.
  10. hey how is the promo going bro? Smyth says he is waiting on ya
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.