Conversation Between Wade Barrett 1979 and THE HEARTBREAK KID

119 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
  1. Hahahahahaha, good analogy. Where is Akkie when you need him?
  2. Yeah I get you bro, totally. It's a shame. It is what it is now though, I'm afraid. Occasionally some conversation goes on, some days there's nothing. It's basically like watching Arsenal and being a fan of them. One day it's decent.. another day you wonder why you bother
  3. Oh absolutely, it's just a shame the forum has become so dead even minimal discussion is hardly a thing. Believe me if this place was even remotely busy I would never have looked elsewhere.

Good to hear, no prob chief.
  4. I decided against leaving- I couldn't be bothered with the hassle and the feeling of starting again to be honest with you Ha! So it was either stay, or be done with wrestling forums full stop. Flipped a coin and decided to stay.

Yeah I'm well man, thanks for asking
  5. Aye other forums are generally shite. I'm good thanks pal, how about you?
  6. So.. The old man returns Hope you are well mate, how's life treating you?
  7. Ha, nice comparison.

I think with Rooney a lot of it is down to how much the media hype him here, it does get tedious. Especially when they have a habit of mentioning him as being in the same bracket as Messi and Ronaldo, that's just taking the piss.
  8. Oh trust me. There's not much difference between Heskey and Almeida. The difference is a moustache and that's about it Ha!

I agree with that. Get's very little service though to be fair. At the time, Gerrard was about the only one who did anything going forward for England at the time.
  9. Oh shiiiit. It's not that bad for you, it's never that bad for anyone to wish Heskey upon your team.

He is shit for England though, last tournament he was any cop was Euro '04.
  10. Ha! Quality.

You guys are harsh on him though. He's more appreciated by other national teams then his own I wish he was Portuguese. Then again, compared to what we have upfront.. I wish Heskey was Portuguese.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 119
Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.