Conversation Between Dr. Death and JohnnyV123

5 Visitor Messages

1. The way I see it is if you don't want to read blogs about MMA, then don't click on the link. The bottom line here is you don't run this site, and the site owner Frank does and has approved of MMA blogs. If you have a problem with it, take it up with Frank or one of the Mods. Telling people to stop doing something that was pre-approved long before you became a member here is not the way to make a good first impression, at least not with me. I have been around since the '40's and have been a fan of pro-wrestling ever since I watched Gorgeous George in action LIVE @ MSG long before you were a dream in your daddy's pants. I do understand where your coming from, but it is just your opinion here and I'll take that with a grain of salt. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue with this ridiculous discussion.
    Sincerely;
    Dr. Death

P.S. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning if your still feeling hurt about all this.
  2. I asked you politely in your blog to please stop posting MMA blogs then you felt it necessary to post on my page the dumb comment that UFC>WWE/TNA. That clearly shows you didn't understand the point. That's why I sent you my second message in, admittedly, a less cordial tone. I'm not trying to boss you around or anything but as I said to Darkside, just because there's an MMA section on this site doesn't mean there should be. There isn't even an amateur wrestling section (not that I would want to see that) but that at least IS wrestling. MMA should belong in the general sports category of the forums and stay away from the blogs. You wouldn't want people writing soccer and baseball blogs on here.
  3. Check the threads in the forums smart guy. There is an MMA section in the forums, and who the hell do you think you are to dictate policy around here? Guess what, wrestling is fake, kinda like a soap opera. I enjoy watching it, but still realize the truth. MMA is real.
  4. It doesn't matter. UFC is NOT wrestling. This is eWRESTLINGnews not e-mma news. Get that out of here.
  5. Ufc > wwe/tna
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.