Conversation Between S.E. Zero and bearkg88

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday
  2. We hope it is and sleep well.
  3. Awesome to hear man. I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better than last weeks. Well im off to bed
  4. It's coming along, been busy on both ends (work, backstage planning for the feds we're in and whatnot) so it's taken a bit to get done but it will be by Friday. Otherwise we'll let you know.
  5. So how goes the promo with Krysys bro?
  6. Hey thanks for the holiday wishes bro!
  7. Merry Xmas, hope you're enjoying the holidays.
  8. hey next time ur on, I sent u a rather important PM, if u could respond accordingly I'd greatly appreciate it.
  9. Like i said bud, I understand. Im similar that way. I get 2 or 3 days during the week to do stuff here, but alot of it is on the weekends
  10. It's cause I work a lot and in the weekends is when I usually have to do those things I missed in the week like answering PM's and writing shows but I took a few minutes to IC on TWE since there was a PPV today and it's a good to show support for the hard work Krysys and now sag. blue did. I'm working like crazy to finish the show tonight, that's why, I've been late in answering any PM's I've received including yours. Sorry about that.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.