Conversation Between S.E. Zero and Robstar

9 Visitor Messages

1. It's fine. Like I said, I guess I understand and it will be fixed.
  2. It's not like you won't be able to make out the characters dude. Anyone who is into that sort of thing will still be able to see it. You aren't being singled out here ok?
  3. I guess I understand, still it sucks this has been one of my favorite sigs so far and I liked it at this size =/ I'll resize it within the next few mins
  4. I hadn't noticed before how long it takes to scroll a page if you've got several of your posts on it. And it appeared in a thread of someone's I had to resize myself since they refused to acknowledge me.
    I wouldn't get too into the details of the pic Zero - people aren't pausing to consider your sig and ponder the universe for more than a second and then never again? It's hardly like people stop and go "Wow, what a work of art" every single time they see it.
  5. But it's an adequate size to not be an eyesore while showing the detail of the pic in the Sig as best it should without being too small. It's been this way for a while. Why the resize? Not saying I won't do it, just wondering why now?
  6. Hey man, I'm gonna need that sig resized. Thanks
  7. Right back at ya Zero!
  8. Merry Xmas, hope you're enjoying the holidays.
  9. I noticed you recently broke the 5,000 post count, congrats on becoming a Black Ninja

Go forth and strike fiercely in the shadows lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.