Conversation Between Leggo and xStraightxEdgexSaviorx

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Ah man, I've got to see it now. I might even but it off amazon later today if I find the time. Very quality stuff man, thanks for the suggestion.
  2. Hey bruv, lock stock is quality mate, but only seen it the once. Here is a trailer or LH&O... If you like snatch and lock stock, you're guaranteed to love this!

I would be interested to hear what you thought of it if you watch it. All of the cast are played with their real first names. Oh, and check out ray's wedding proposal (when you watch the film) it's funny as fook!

3. All clear man... Sorry!

Will reply later, at work
  4. Hey there buddy! Hope you got my recent PM I sent you mate. One thing though: I tried to send another but I got blocked. Yup yup, your inbox is full there friend. If you could clear it that would be great.
  5. Can you clear some space in your inbox please? I tried to send you a response to your PM from earlier but I got blocked. Thanks legs!
  6. What's goin down Legs? Having fun I hope. I hope the wildlife hasn't ruined your time.

For this week we're gonna start really getting in on your newest feud, as I haven't really addressed it as of yet. I don't want to go into too much detail on a VM, so I'll be PMing later more thoroughly. People really seemed to like Mayhem though, I can't wait for you to get back so you can read it !
  7. Hey Sammy boy! How's you china? Ok I hope.

Haven't read mayhem yet, as not been back long from me hols. What's needed for SG this week then? Where we going with the story?
  8. Ok, message tennis in full effect!!! just PM'd you and you sent me a VM... dont know where we're going with this weeks Mayhem, but let me, or V3 (that sounds good) what you need, and I'll be sure to get something to you.

Enjoy your films man!!!!
  9. Promo of the month nominees are on the JBW thread right now. If you read the comment, you'd know that I couldn't quite get it down to 10 so I might need some advise as to which one to take out. And yes my friend, you are on there twice.

I'll be looking forward to what you have in store for Mayhem and the ideas have been flowing around in my head as well.

Actually no, I'm not going to be able to watch the PPV tonight as I'm going off to the drive-in theater (yes, they still have those where I'm from) to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean and Thor. I'll try to catch a replay if I can find one.
  10. Really looking forward to POTM, not to see if I'm on it or anything, just because I think Its a great idea for the younger talents to get invloved in. I've actually had 3 pm's off some of our newest members asking for promo adivce. Man, our views are getting so high at the minute - we're raping EWNCW by about 16,000 views, yes, 16,000!

I have some more ideas for (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) for mayhem and our associated product which i will share with you at a later date, along with some V3 ideas (after speaking to Sammy and KD)

You gonna be in the chatbox tonioght for the PPV?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 36
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.