Conversation Between 68wPayne and KJ PUNK

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah good luck with this year, especially with Bolden out for an extended period. The only established good player on the team and he gets hurt first game. And yall relied on him a ton for this season. I don't see yall winning more than 4 unless he comes back.
  2. Nothing wrong with a jobber team. They'll make Ole Miss look better even when we are having an off season
  3. At least people couldn't call us you "Cow College" anymore since they really ARE a cow college. But my whole thing is there are surely better teams available for us to add. I mean A&M will be like Kentucky in the SEC. Between the 4-7 win range every year.
  4. I never paid them no attention, I didn't know they rang cowbells too. Jesus Christ that's exactly what we need, more maroon and whites ringing cowbells. Hell maybe we'll play them in the Egg Bowl by accident
  5. I don't want A&M in for the simple reason they wear the same colors and ring cowbells like us. I'd much rather have Clemson, Florida State or North Carolina than A&M. I think the Big 12 and ACC will be the ones phased out when the Super Conferences start anyway.
  6. I dunno. In about 2 years there's probably only going to be like 4 super conferences. I bet Florida state and/or Miami will join the SEC too. A&M is a good fit.
  7. How do you feel about A&M joining the SEC?
  8. Hahaha. That's funny.
  9. A Bus stops and two men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

Emma come first, then I come.

Then two asses come togeder.

I come once-a-mora.

Two asses, they come togeder again.

I come again and pee twice.

Then I come one lasta time.

"You foul mouthed swine" says the lady, "in this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady" said the man "I'm a justa tellin' my friend how to spella 'Mississippi' "
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.