Conversation Between Rated_R(ob)KO and S.E. Zero

38 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Give me some feedback on what I just posted in JBW if possible... I'm nervous and no one has responded.
  2. No prob Rob, thats it for me I'll be post whoring a bit now so catch ya later.
  3. No prob dude. I'll do that when I get home. No FB access at work my friend.
  4. Thanks bro, I already found, liked and commented on the State of the 'E Facebook page.

You can check it out if you havent already and even add me if you like.
  5. LOL! It's quite okay broski. I have no qualms with any of it. And don't feel stupid, you're fine.
  6. Ah. I know how to link bro, it just never came to mind that whoring a podcast was simply posting a link lol I feel dumb for not realizing it sooner and its a pleasure to help the cause by having you whore the link on my page xD

No worries, then.
  7. You don't know how to link? That's all. Just link to the website were at: onemorenerd.com

Technically, I'm whoring my Podcast out on your wall like this, right now lol.
  8. And I quote: ''Please keep listening, whore us out and like us on Facebook!!'' thats what I meant, how do I do that? xD and yeah I got Facebook I'll like the Facebook page and stuff for sure lol
  9. LOL! What do you mean? The website where it's located. Like, if you have a Facebook and all that. Just link the website. (If you can.)
  10. How do I whore out a podcast? xD

I look forward to the webshow broski, take care.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 38
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.