Conversation Between Rated_R(ob)KO and RomanFlare

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Eh. It's 16 hours a week at minimum wage. Better than nothing. Plus it's quiet as all get out, so it's nice. First night on my own, actually.

Anyway, nope, I haven't the foggest what so ever. I'm as blind as a mouse.
  2. That is ridiculous lol. Well, if you want to come in and do some random IC'ing to pass the time, I have no problems with that whatsoever. You know about all the changes that occurred?
  3. Third Shift is what is up. I've been fine. Feel pretty bad for pretty much disappearing on y'all awhile back, came back to try and make amends. Not really sure how much time I can invest into this, but for the next two nights, I can't got shit to do. Hotel front desk, third shift, thursday/friday? Gag me with a spoon.
  4. You've got to be kidding me!!! What's up dude? How've you been?
  5. BEST little slut IN THE WORLD!
  6. Happy Birthday you little slut.
  7. > Me, muthafucka! You were whipping my ass until Sunday, too. And then Romamania ran wild all over you, brother! You get Punk this week--good luck. Dude lead or was second in every damn batting stat last week. But if you beat him, you could be leading the division next week!
  8. Wow... just saw lol. Who did I lose to in week one?
  9. Week 2 is in the books, Rob! You're 1-1! I just posted in the thread ~20 minutes ago with the weekly update. You whipped some ass!
  10. I've only had one game?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.