Conversation Between chunkkynutzzz and SouthernBlood

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. IC as Reiko: oh take it how I said it, the very Best has Ric Flair as his manager. For all I know sasha can become the Best at something else lol. *ric flair struts*wooooooooooo*
  2. I'm REALLY tempted to go ultra heel on Reiko in EWNCW, seeing how he said "The best has Ric Flair as his manager."...that's not Sasha Panzer's name! ;P
  3. Out of this world...Since a while now lol
  4. So Far ,I'm a lil zooted..I'm not gettin Total Wasted ,but ima Reach the sky Tonight.

On your side ,wats da effects? Lol
  5. Phew what a Friday night....Idk about you...But man...
  6. Wats Gucci My Niggin!

Eythang is aight ova here, still got a turkey leg to Devour..I been good, how u and how was Turkey Day?

Plus I Told u about Ano Doom..Your a Popular Figure. I just keep thinkin imagine where u would've been if u neva woulda left in ur First Run
  7. hello.Hows it going ? Ano Doom is alive and taking off out there for sure.
  8. I felt dat woodie joint, I'm bumpin music too so I had it bumpin..I don't know how to link shit off of youtube . So just youtube Vado-We outchea.. dats wat I got on da speakers as I write dis chea
  9. Realest shit ever...Can you feel the pain ?

10. Today My Day! Last Night bought a Quarter.... And Ima be Passed the sky,passed space , ima be wit da Angels Bro! Lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.