Conversation Between CGBigMan and bearkg88

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey! Glad to see you are back. I saw ya around the boards but never heard from ya so didn't know what was up with you and IWA. Um currently your character isn't being used in a feud so he won't appear in a match at destined for immortality in 2 weeks, BUT, he will be in the pre show battle royal. The winner of that is decided by ICing, so be sure to do that. After DFI, I'll see what I can do
  2. Hey I can do promos for jack again bud
  3. Hey, I posted something in the IWA thread, for those who most likely won't have a match for DFI. I'm repost it on everyone's walls so I know everyone has seen it.

Now, to bring in the next point. Within the next 2 chaos's, all of the matches for destined for immortality will have been announced and official. If you don't have a match, or are not embroyled in a feud right now, will be showcased in a pre show battle royal. I will determine the winner of this battle royal, based on ICing. So even if you don't have a feud...IC IC IC IC IC!!!
  4. Hey let me know when you are feeling better and back ready to take part in IWA bro
  5. Hey just an fyi, the show is being done on Friday this week, so I need your promo by Friday at 4 pm. I know that bumps up the deadline by a day and I apologize, but its just how it has to be!
  6. Yep Ill PM you back in the next few days
  7. you gey my pm bud?
  8. I didnt know u followed IWA. awesome. Glad to see u fill out the prediction contest
  9. try for tonight that way i can get mine done and we have it taken care of so they(Ash and Tommy), aren't waiting
  10. sounds good
    ill get to that either tonight or tommorow morning
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.