Conversation Between Tommy Thunder and THE HEARTBREAK KID

137 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. I didn't think ti was THAT sensitive a matter that it required a PM. I'll keep that in mind next time though if you're not comfortable talking about it here.

I'll do my best as always. We'll just have to see if it gets done in time.
    But please, more time next time. I wasn't aware that there was a reason for the short notice, I must have missed the announcement.
  2. You could have PM'd me. However, no problem.

If you can't do it.. then don't Tommy. I understand you are a busy guy, I too would feel the same but it was never my intention to only give you and the others that little time frame. I had to change things around, I did state that and try and give warning in the thread mate. Plus I said get it too me Saturday Night.. so you have time bro, I'm also not expecting a classic, I appreciate more time should have been given.
  3. I have to say man, and I'm not complaining here, but 2 days to do a promo? I'd appreciate a bit more time than that next time please. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way too.
  4. Thanks, appreciated
  5. Happy Birthday Tommy, have a good un' bro.
  6. Special package coming your way in about 5 mins or so!
  7. No problem.
  8. Cool thanks man.
    Thanks for the help
  9. Actually mate. Here's the dates.. 2nd-12th June

10. I'm honestly not sure mate.

He didn't tell me either, I just remember recalling him saying something in the IWA thread. I let Eddie know too, so maybe he will search the thread and find the dates of when he left and when he will be back.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 137
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.