Conversation Between Tommy Thunder and THE HEARTBREAK KID

129 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Cheers buddy.
  2. Great job with the promo. Really good.
  3. Hmm okay mate. Monday will be the posting day, I went with a Saturday deadline for these very reasons and time to adjust if it had too be done.

Cheers for the update Tommy, I'll speak with Eddie I'll let you know if there's any changes.
  4. Just an update, I'm still waiting on Eddie to send me his part of the promo for Raw, I've just asked him for an update now. Obviously though it's going to be a task to get it all the way round everyone by tomorrow now.
  5. Cheers Tommy I did man.
  6. Forgot to say; happy birthday for the other day man. Hope you had a good one!
  7. Hey Tommy, no idea what's going on man but heard you was dealing with some personal stuff. Hope it's nothing serious man. Either way, thoughts are with you bro.
  8. Good job Tommy, well done.
  9. Shame you got it so late man, i guess the timezone's played there part there I assume.

Alright man, no worries. If not, let me know and we will try and sort something out.
  10. Yeah I id eventually get it just before going to bed last night, so I'll try and find time to do it today
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 129
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.