Conversation Between Tommy Thunder and S.E. Zero

89 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Hmm, I'm logged in fine. You double checked that you have your username and password correct?
  2. This shows up as I try to log in:

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click here to try again. The site having troubles for you?
  3. Nice one, thanks man!
    Want to get that sorted out of the way as soon as possible so that we can concentrate on other things!
  4. Will do so in a few.
  5. Yes, can you please attend to the thread I pinpointed below? I want to make the announcement in an efficient and prompt manner, but I need your thoughts on it first, since you are the #2 guy in EWNCW now.
    Thank you.
  6. New thread in the AOB section of the batcave that needs some input please man!
  7. Hey man, can you jump into the batcave for a second?
  8. Oh, also need to work something DC related out with you after I noticed something! I'll be in the batcave!
  9. THE destiny's Calling thread you made in the batcave; you called it 'Destiny's Calling 2012'
    xD
  10. I took my laptop with me on holiday since I thought I'd have plenty of free time to do some stuff on here, but in the end I spent most of the week out of the house doing stuff since the weather was so nice (that's why Rage isn't up yet too). But yeah, I'm glad I was able to get that done finally, didn't want to let CMR down either!
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 89
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.