Conversation Between thejman93 and Iron Ape

19 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Yeah, but my family ended up inviting themselves to stay the night...and they still haven't left. Not particularly thrilled about that, but I guess things could be worse.

How did you make out?
  2. You survive Thanksgiving, chief?
  3. Honestly, I haven't gotten a chance to look at all that was said. My opinion might well change when I do.
  4. After some of the sad, unnecessary personal shots that were taken, I have to question whether or not they really are good people. They also spent a good chunk of the summer pleading their cases to return to the site with promises of being changed people, but I think this entire middle school-like drama shows just what kind of disingenuous folk they actually are.

Then again, I don't know them as well as you do. But after all of this, I can emphatically say that I don't care to; life's too short to engage in such latch-key silliness.

Good on you for rising above it, though.
  5. It really does. Shame, too, they were (are?) good kids. They just can't handle themselves in this kind of setting, I guess...
  6. Speaks VOLUMES about their respective characters, doesn't it?
  7. And, if they're idiocy isn't bad enough, they leave the mess for us to clean up.
  8. Hahaha. Yeah, what is it about E-Fedding that seems to bring out the worst in so many people? Some of you guys are great- but then along come these childish jack-knobs who behave so spectacularly pathetic that it almost boggles the mind. And it's a real shame that they're so completely selfish that they ruin the fun for everyone because they only have their own self-interests at heart. Just sad, sad, sad.
  9. Word of advice, Ape: Never join E-Fedding.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.