Conversation Between SilverCena and Kashdinero

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. SilverMass was better than GodMoney and both teams are retired and in the history books. They are like the Steiner Bros and the British Bulldogs!
  2. SilverMa$$>GodMoney, for now, and forever.
  3. SilverMass 4 Life! What's up Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
  4. Yo dawg! SilverCena here callin yo ass out! If we are gonna have an Efed war, we 2 former associates need to go head to head. Rap battle?
  5. Nah, just call me someone who cares enough to offer my advice... What you choose to do with it is entirely up to you my friend ....

But, Yeah, Yoda would be cool. Just in these VM's though lol
  6. Thanks for the wisdom. Should I call you Yoda?
  7. And conforming character to fit in with the guys in EWNCW, is somewhat out of character, to say the least. Remember SlverCena, don't follow the path, go where there is no path and create your own.
  8. I didn't know I was that influential Should'a stuck with me kid!
  9. I don't care what is said in the EFeds cause it's supposed to be in good fun and not taken seriously. It just alarmed me that I received 2 PM's from 2 different people hating on me. Geez, what is wrong with these people? I wonder if Kev and Manabu got similar PM's.
  10. Actually it Cuck FilverSena lol

If your asking me to stop, then I will, but I'm just trying to get this thing over my friend.... But seriously, did someone really PM you? Lol!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.