Conversation Between Rick Starr and Frank

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Frank I posted a blog the other day, and it has yet to be posted
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...eries-Thoughts

I was wondering if there was a problem with the blog. If so let me know, and I will make the necessary changes. Thanks -Rick
  2. hey rick, yes its a bug and I haven't been able to figure it out.

Here is how to accept.

Go to the person who requested you and request friendship back. It will trick the system into accepting.

Let me know if you need more help.

Enjoy your blogs.
    Frank
  3. Hi Frank, Just thought I'd reach out to you, and let you know there was a small problem with web site. I don't know if anyone has this problem or not, but several people have sent me friend requests, and no matter which browser I use whenever I go to "accept" the page just sits there. Even when I reload the page, the requests, are still there. Like I said it's a small problem, and it could just be a bug within the server. Wasn't sure if anybody else had a similar problem. thanks for your time. -Rick
  4. Hi Frank,

For some reason my bolg entitled " Micro Championship Wrestling: Half the size, twice the problems" is still moderated. Yet, I wrote a blog after that which got cleared. If there is a problem with that blog, just let me know and I'll gladly fix it. Thanks -Rick Starr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.