Conversation Between Iron Ape and Androo

24 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Apey, my priMATE, how you doing?

Been really liking 'Luck', and I went online to read up a bit more about it, and just discovered it was cancelled! Was the reason really that it was at protest from PETA, because of too many horses getting hurt? Was it quite a major story? Was it well received? I enjoy it.
  2. Thanks, my primate-mate. Not enough? I'm at 3 posts a day, haha, never thought I'd get to something like that. I know what you mean though, I feel this place is so disenchanting more often than not.

Nah, individual occurrences of that sort of thing don't deter me as such; it's the absolute multitude of them all! The unabashed, unapologetic, and undeserved, arrogance and conviction, of self certainty in their own bloated opinions of nothingness, just gets my goat a lot. Some people might be surprised at the folk that I believe this place could really do without, and sometimes I think, "I can't be the only one who thinks this way?!", but, it seems, I must be.

But hey-ho. I'll live ay, haha. I mainly only look out for about 3 or 4 peeps around here anyway, and I think I'll stick to that.
  3. Alright man, cheers for the message. I loved the "Unintentional satire" line, I was gonna reply to his with - "Know I'm knot!", maybe with a weeee bit extra exposition on his disjointed diatribe, but I see the thread's been closed, probably for the better; mainly 'coz I really can't be bothered anymore. I really couldn't care less whether the HOF was, or wasn't, a joke, or PROVING anything to that effect. Guy just couldn't conceive the sporadic 'opinions', that he presented, blew his whole legitimacy to smithereens.
  4. Hey, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I thought you hit the nail on the head in that Mike Tyson thread. Shame Dr. Death couldn't muster anything more than a lazy dismissal, but I guess that's to be expected.

Anyways, we don't see you nearly enough around these parts. I hope you don't let jerks like that deter you from coming around more.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 24 of 24
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.