Conversation Between eyehatecena and Robareid

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thanks mate
  2. Glad to see you back in efedding again
  3. I don't blame you Roba- just glad to see you still hanging around on EWB.

As far as the hurricane- yeah it sucked for a day and a half non stop, but it came and went with only having to pick up a lot of limbs and stuff and have to do some ceiling repair once my broken arm heals- did that the day before the storm came
  4. Yeah, I'm fine. If I'm honest I'm trying to stay away from eFedding completely, isolating myself, because otherwise I'll just get sucked back in, and I don't want that.

Hope you're okay with that hurricane
  5. Hope you're doing good Roba- just checking in with ya my friend
  6. Thanks for the info
  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Anyone that may need anything from me. my schedule absoloutely sucks this week... I have three 16 hour shifts and two 12 hour shifts. I won't be IC'ing much and I won't be able to to too much promo work until the week after. So, hopefully everyone understands.
    Rob posted this in the EWA thread- also saw Van will out of touch a week or so soon.
  8. the hwa 4 way promo is sent your way in 3 pms- after you finish could you forward them all to eddie. Also, looked in our batcave- feuds look cool
  9. Do you have some time to get the Hanz Gruber-Rob Rage segment done now together?
  10. the matches for I did for Shinings bits for Fury are in the batcave- they just need entrances
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.