Conversation Between K2Jelly and Robstar

83 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. That quote is 100% legit
  2. No, I'm not. Oh the kissing Vickie thing? Been there, done that.....theres plenty of Vicks to go around!
  3. You watching SD tonight? If so, you're gonna hate the opening segment.
  4. Wait a sec I'll PM you
  5. You mean WinZip? Fuck that. Just uninstall it and install it back again. Works every time.
  6. No worries, I'm kind of doing 11 million things right now, if I still can't get it to work in a bit I'll get back to you. I'm getting 4.2 now....
  7. Oh hang on, I'm still using the free trial. I'll probably have to buy it right?
  8. First off, you've downloaded Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.2, right? If so, then what you have to do is go to the website link I gave you until you see August 2013. Click on it and you should have the patch downloaded. However, in order to get that updated information, you must delete the data folder that's in the current version of EWR. Then, take the data folder from the August 2013 file and drag it into the EWR folder. That's about it.
  9. Don't mean to sound like a noob but I've updated the patch and have it in the file, should I reinstall the game? Which folder (name) an I replacing? The 'databases' one?
  10. http://www.ewwarehouse.info/mod-index/ew-mod-index/

If you go here and download the August 2013 patch, just delete the old data file and replace it with the August 2013 one. That should give you the updated roster.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 83
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.