Conversation Between Kashdinero and SouthernBlood

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hb, sb!!!!!
  2. I know I never responded to the last VM about the HC thing...But I hope you know Doom's not gonna stop there.

48-57
  3. Damn,wanted to ask you a question regarding some ideas for BITW, but the box is full .
  4. but ah yes think H to the Core huh? so,Doom,in a league built and made for kickin the shit out of and destroyin everybody with no mercy. Perfect.
  5. I see more knockin out to come then hmmm
  6. Think... Horrorcore.
  7. good goin boy,show was a monster and Doom looked like a killer out there,what's next?
  8. "Ano certainly has himself an interesting backstory, that's for sure. I'm proud to have that monster on the roster, that's all I know lol.

Ano has definitely entrenched himself in eFedding as a beast of epic proportions, and will be used as such, buddy."

Certainly good to hear and pleasing,thanks for the remarks there I always do what I can...Shall be good to see where things go lord knows got a few ideas so cant wait.
  9. Ano certainly has himself an interesting backstory, that's for sure. I'm proud to have that monster on the roster, that's all I know lol.

Ano has definitely entrenched himself in eFedding as a beast of epic proportions, and will be used as such, buddy.

Also, yeah, the picture thing is a hard one, but keep trying, dude. Maybe there's a way of creating him with a paint workshop thing or something.
  10. Hows that Ano Doom bio lookin for Bitw? I added a category here and there.still thinking of what to use for the pics ....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.