Conversation Between Kashdinero and bearkg88

32 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. So any word on the first bitw show? Im looking forward to reading it after i found something out about whatll be in it
  2. hey, I know ICW is done, but I posted the final show ever for ICW, Glory Days. Go check it out and leave a comment in the show thread telling me what you think. There is alot to read. Before the show, the show, and after the actual show
  3. Not at all, bruv.

I stayed away from it all as I was getting a little confused with all the changing about.
  4. Hey, hope there are no hard feelings brada with ICW closing like it did
  5. Hey, got a promo assignment for ya for the final Karnage, but ya gotta make some space
  6. Awesome bro! The next assignments will go out Thurs and be due by the following tues, so ull have the weekend to do it
  7. I'm gonna do it when I finish work bruv
  8. Hey bud, so think you'll have that promo for me tomorrow? or should I work around it?
  9. Hey buddy, just wanted to touch base on the promo with u and torph. I need it by tomorrow so if u can only do it where Kash goes first, then Torph and it ends, thats ok, but i do need it tomorrow broheim Hope all is well buddy!
  10. Thanks, bruv.. Glad my first assignment went down well with the bossman

Do me a favour, though--can you edit the last part so it says understand instead of nunderstand (lolz)
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 32
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.