Conversation Between Kashdinero and North Vegas Benny

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I can see Ward crossing back, but after all that has gone on there is only one way I see that happening. Coulson is at a point where he doesn't trust anyone. The only way for him to let Ward back on the team and still be able to trust him is if they were in on the turn together. Like they came to the conclusion in secret that the only way to stop Hydra and Garret would be to get a guy on the inside. And the only one of them that Garret would trust would be the one that Garret feels owes him his life.

As for Fury, I don't think we will see him by the end of this season which is only a couple episodes away. He is supposed to be keeping a low profile and acting dead. I more see that Maria Hill will show up and confirm he's still alive setting it up for him to reappear at the beginning of next season.

(Fuck a character limit)
  2. Lol, yeah I knew intantly when I saw him get killed in the movie that he would end up not actually dying. But I thought they would use what ever he used to save Coulson and Skye and we would find out more about the alien thing but I was only half right.

Yeah Falcon was pretty awesome in the movie. I'm wondering if he will be in the next Avengers movie since it seemed at the end that he was sticking with Cap. Am. I'm also wondering if Bucky/W. Soldier will make an appearance in the next Avengers or if we'll have to wait till Cap.Am. 3. I didn't think to much of the guy that played him in the first movie but he did great job with the character in the second one.
  3. He's not even dead.

Great movie. Falcon was pretty damn awesome.

AoS is getting fucking intense. Ward and Garret are a great little tag team. Cant see Ward staying on the darkside for too long, though. In fact, I can see him somehow sacrificing himself somewhere down the line for the good of the team or something along them lines. Obviously we need to have a Fury appearance before all is said and done.
  4. I guess I wasn't. I always watch the show twice to try and pick up on things I may have missed so I would have caught it the second time around, and then would have been like "WHHHAAAT!?!"

Think I'm gonna have to find a decent download ASAP! That movie was meant to have been awesome by all accounts.
  5. The person that answered when May was trying to contact Fury in front of Coulson to prove she wasn't the trader said Fury was dead when she asked where he was. So I didn't spoil anything, you just weren't paying enough attention when you were watching it. Lol
  6. The Death of Fury!?!

Well, I never caught that in episode 17 so, spoiled I guess.

Loving the direction things have taken. Skye is gonna be pretty crushed by all of it that's for sure.

They'll probably leave that as a part of the season finale cliffhanger.
  7. You definitely need to go see CapAm2. The you're probably gonna need to go back and watch the uprising episodes. There are alot of things that happen in the movie that spilled over to the last episode. Like the death of Fury and there was someone in Hands group that was Hydra. I don't want to give it away so I'll stop there.

I had a feeling Garret was going to turn on Coulson from the first episode he was on. Ward is badass but his turn actually shocked me, the whole time I kinda saw him as a Dudley do right. But with Garret being his S.O. it made sense. The whole time from the first few episodes I thought it would be May that turned on the team.

As for the blue alien guy, I don't think they will fully reveal that by the end of this season.
  8. I haven't seen the new Cap, but I am up to date with AofS. I think that show definitely just keeps getting better (fuck the haters haha). I take it Hydra were revealed as having infiltrated SHIELD in CapAm2?

Ward turning like that wasn't out of the blue, though. He obviously had an agenda when he shot the guy everyone thought was The Clairvoyant. Although, tbh I didn't exactly see it coming. In hindsight it made sense at least. I love how they said Hydra make you think they're your friends and hide in plain sight, revealing themselves when the time is right. Also, I know he's a little stiff with his acting, but I actually like Garret.

Oh, and how fucking badass is Ward in general? I really like his character (secretly hoping he'll turn back, but not expecting it as he's crossed some major points of no return)

I really hope we get to the bottom of the whole blue alien thing they used to save Coulson and Skye.

All in all, I'm happy with the recent turn of events.
  9. Hey yo Kash, what's up broseph?

How's it been man? Just wanted to know if you're all caught up in the goings on in the Marvel cinamatic universe? AofS has been fucking great lately. Since the new Capt. America things on the show have just been turned in such a great way. I don't want to give to much away incase you're not all caught up but hit me up when you are.
  10. Lol, yeah that is very annoying. And how they showed one episode for February, after their break for January, and it had to be Skye getting shot. All month it has been bugging me, was it a survivable shot or will Coulson convince Fury to do what he did for him to bring her back alive.

Alright man have fun, if you don't wake up in a holding cell or a random chicks bed I'll be disappointed in you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.