Conversation Between TheJosephBanks and Tommy Thunder

286 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Fair enough. Not sure what's up with it, I'm guessing it was maintenance day or something, since it does flip out every now and then. It's working fine for Vand, bear and I now, though bear initially had trouble getting in just now. But yeah, I'm sure it'll sort itself out.
    I'll send a PM now.
  2. Yeah, go ahead and send me a message here about it. It's still tripping out on me. I was able to log in, but it wouldn't show me that you lot were in; and when I sent a message, it refreshed the page
  3. Lemme see if it's going to work for me. xD
  4. We're in the cave with pretty much a final decision together on that thing, if you'd like to be filled in.
  5. Ayee, alright.
  6. To me I just left it an eventually it loaded. I would ask Grind to check it out, but he's busy with his GF visiting, so I don't want to bother him.
    I'll just PM you in any case, since it's not something that can wait really.
  7. Where the chat is, it's a blank black space. The thing to resize the chatbox is there, but there is no chatbox. No place to hit log-in.
  8. Hmm, ideally you need to see what was talked about last night. Is it just a white blank box, or is it just not loading when you log into it?
  9. Do you want to just message me in PMs here until it sorts out?
  10. Of course

I had that too, just keep refreshing/give it time to load and it eventually comes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 286
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.