Conversation Between AshleyPunk and THE HEARTBREAK KID

571 Visitor Messages

Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah deffo! What you up too now then miss Punk?.
  2. Yeah i am the same, i hate when i get excited and it turns out wick Yep i am the same x
  3. Yep! Yeah hopefully, I always look forward too it anyways and more often then not.. unless it's awful, I normally always enjoy it also.
  4. We're just lovely people I know Me too Should be good x
  5. Haha! Yeah I'm kind of the same with my mates That's wicked.. Yeah I always am, always intrigued too see what they do x
  6. LOL Yes i am, I am the one that takes care of them They are too but, I always keep an eye on them You really are I am indeed and i don't need to get up early tomorrow Wbu?? x
  7. Haha I can imagine Are you the responsible one when you are with you're mates then? You are and You're lucky I'm too nice Good, Yeah it was good thanks.. looking forward too Raw tonight? x
  8. Yes more for you Oh shots does that too people I remember carrying a few people home after i had more than them I am such a good person I didin't think so, you're too nice Wasn't bad Sounds like you did x
  9. That's okay don't worry It's nice! More for me then.. Yeah it was really nice, my sister and cousin were smashed.. they were fine until we started the shots Haha Yes I would... well, Okay I couldn't Don't think so! So you have a nice weekend then? x
  10. Sorry for the late replay. my messaging messed up last night Oh I can't have that stuff Yuck...Mmmmm yummy Sounds like a good night Would you really do that to me?? Ah nah I did Mr!! x
Showing Visitor Messages 411 to 420 of 571
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.