Conversation Between AshleyPunk and THE HEARTBREAK KID

582 Visitor Messages

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
  1. Yes i have You did, you were right x
  2. Yeah Haha So I see you have made some new friends on here.. I said you would, it's nice too see also x
  3. Good That;s true Awk well i am glad i did then x
  4. I will honest I have too.. got too rest up so I'm ready too party on holiday Haha Honestly.. the fact you asked made me smile off course not x
  5. Yeah you better I never forget anything I was genuinely wondering, so thought, i would Just hope you don't think i am nosey x
  6. Yeah it will be alright I will just have too be careful.. really nice of you too remember and ask x
  7. Same I'm glad i did then, no need to say thank-you That's good too hear hope it isn't too sore though Well sooner, rather than later x
  8. So am I.. Looking forward too it even more now! off course not, I am actually really happy you asked.. thank you! It's alright now, ache's a little but nothing too major, the swelling has gone down which is cool.. getting it checked out Wednesday x
  9. Glad i reminded you Ohhhh nice Hope you don't think i am being nosey, just wondering if your knee is any better?? x
  10. Oh yeah! forgot about that.. Awesome! Okay cool.. I was just finishing some things off for the WWE Fed x
Showing Visitor Messages 411 to 420 of 582
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.