Conversation Between Dennis and bearkg88

170 Visitor Messages

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Depends on how much you want to be active and do. Normally the bare minimum is doing 1 promo a week. Once you get the hang of it, a promo can take like 30 mins to an hr to write, or less, depending on how well you write. A good promo normally takes me lke 20 to 30 mins. As for shows, thats handled by the owners, the only thing members do is write promos and do IC posting, In character
  2. I understood that general idea, I just don't understand how shows are created. Or how much commitment an efed takes.
  3. lol the short way to explain is you get to create your own wrestling character and roleplay as him haha
  4. will do , I will have to figure out what it even is before I do that though haha
  5. If u ever consider joining one let me know
  6. Just general things in the efed section. I was curious why everyone was leaving so I read some of those forums. I really don't know what efedding is so I have never read a show or anything.
  7. Wait...do you check out the efed section on occasion?
  8. yea, that was my thought. it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. robin and barney might bet boring as a couple.
  9. So I watched it. it was decent.
  10. it's a pretty solid episode... no big jokes though.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 170
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.