Conversation Between Darkside Ron Garvin and bearkg88

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. DRG! You're gone!?
  2. Yes. The Genesis event will be live from Alabama (I believe)
  3. So I know your a die hard Tna fan, isn't the next show a live edition?
  4. Scrubs is so random that it works. I'm usually not into spaced out comedies, but that show had a cast that worked very well together. The guest spots (Michael J Fox, Brenden Fraizer, etc) all seemed to work very well on the show.

I've heard nothing but good things about BB and SOA. The issue is that there are so many shows out that I want to watch/rewatch (Revolution, 4400, Jericho, White Collar, Psych, Burn Notice, Chuck, etc) right now that it's hard to play catch up. I'd rather Binge watch TV series than to follow them weekly. Only Suits, Parenthood, and Raising Hope are shows I watch weekly. I've enjoyed catching up on shows I have missed from the past (Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs) as they seem to have a better flavor to swallow these days apposed to when the originally aired.
  5. Nice. I've been rewatching scrubs when I have time. A lot of the time I'll watch one or two episodes before I go to bed. Breaking bad is a must see. I've heard good things about SOA, but never watched it
  6. Nope, but I have both of them in my Instant Que for Netflix. As of late, the wife and I have been Binge watching on some Scrubs. Last night, I started the Wonder Years series and we made it through 3 or 4 episodes, but Scrubs has been the must watch in my house.

Psych and White Collar will be watched, but with Breaking Bad, SOA, and a few select others, I don't think I will make it to them before March, lol
  7. So with suits not returning till March, I've been been watching White collar, and am waiting for Psych to return. Do u watch either of those?
  8. I thoroughly enjoy the Blacklist and if you are thinking of watching it, i highly recommend it. Im a big fan of Malcolm In The Middle. I haven't watched Parenthood, but I've heard good things. I'm on the fence with the Michael J Fox show. I like Fox, and some episodes I like, others I just sit through, but what stinks is since he is doing this, he isn't appearing on the Good Wife. And I loved his character on there. I also am a big fan of Raising Hope, though I am kinda peeved they moved it to Fridays. If you just began scrubs, you'll have to let me know what you think. If I ranked my top two favorite shows, Scrubs would come in at #2.

But I agree. Suits is an amazing show, and I think it really sets itself apart.
  9. The Blacklist was one I thought about getting into, and I am hoping Chicago Fire comes to Netflix soon. I've watched a few episodes and it was very entertaining.

I have been filling my time with Parenthood (excellent show) and the returning Raising Hope, as well as enjoying the Michael J. Fox show. The wife and I finished watching the Malcolm in the Middle series and recently began Sons of Anarchy as well as Scrubs. There is lots of TV that can be consumed, but none as wonderful as the emotional rollercoaster that is Suits.
  10. Indeed. But I've found a few other shows to bide my time. Person of Interest, Sleepy Hollow, The Blacklist, Chicago Fire, just to name a few. But I do anxiously wait the return of Suits
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.