Conversation Between Darkside Ron Garvin and Robstar

114 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. One thing is for sure...

I was definately "rugged".

Bah-dum-pah-dum....
  2. Back when you were "Dirty" Ron Garvin
  3. Dammit man... I can't take your "secksi secksi, love you long time" gifs anymore! That damn nurse outfit brought back memories of a 15 year old DRG fantasy...

Not that it was once a memory 15 years ago as much as a fantasy that has persisted for 15 years.
  4. I watch both but I find myself fast forwarding past a LOT of what the WWE has been putting out as of late. As much as I hate to say it, I usually skip the stuff with Bryan unless he is in the ring. Hell, I do the same with Punk and Ziggler now too. The Heyman/Punk stuff just got played out with the injection of Ryback and I think Axel will be irrelevant after he is kicked out. I got into the Bryan stuff at first but they stretched it so thin that I don't even really care about HIAC... Especially since the inclusion of Big Show and his financial issues; tho I give props to Steph for being evil.
  5. I still watch from time to time. I don't even watch WWE with any regularity
  6. Can you approve a post for me?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...950#post884950

And I wish you weren't as smart as you are because I thought I had a good sell on getting you to watch TNA.
  7. When you see my new blog posted, will you give it a read and provide me with some feedback on it?

Spoiler Alert - It is a typical DRG Blog; both about TNA and a novel.
  8. While I'm thinking about it...

http://www.thewrestlingmania.com/int...d-carrie-dunn/

I'm listening to this podcast now. The interview with Lex was nice and makes me want to read his new book. The interview with Carrie Dunn made me want to start searching a bit more British wrestling. Nothing news worthy, but if you get a chance, check it out.
  9. Agreed... It really seems as if the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Sadly, society continues to feed the oil to the squeaky wheel instead of seeing the faults causing the wheel to squeak in the first place. Had that happen, perhaps they would fix the root cause instead of succumbing and giving them what they want as to not hear their noise, rather than helping to deal with and potentially fix the actual issues.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 114
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.