View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Booking Challenge: TNA Lockdown 2014

Lockdown is in March this year which is why I'm doing this booking challenge. TNA Lockdown, 1 of the biggest ppvs of the year for TNA. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination right under this opening beside the *. For the booking challenge vets, here ...
  2. My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series ...
  3. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  4. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)

This is my card. Winners are Bolded.

Ladder Match - Intercontinental Championship

Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Now I don't see Daniel Bryan staying in the WWE Championship picture for very long. I presume that he will win the Championship maybe hold it a while and then lose it @ Royal Rumble or TLC. I can see him then mixing it up with RVD which

Updated 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.