View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Hero's Review: CM Punk's Title Reign

Mr original plan was to review this week in WWE, so here's that: it sucked. So after I went over that, I thought of something much better for a review. The over 400 day championship reign of CM Punk.

In the last year, CM Punk has defeated almost every top level superstar, and that's not just a figure-of-pro-wrestling-speech, he really has. Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Chris ...
  2. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
  3. Dan's TLC Review.

Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
    I only had one problem with this match and it was the build up to it, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara are just thrown into a number one contenders match while Rhode Scholars had to beat 3 other teams? It'd make sense if they were on a winning streak but their TV presence lately has been virtually zero. The match itself was a good one, ...
    Tags: 2012, review, tlc, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Working With What We Have - WWE

In my last blog I wrote about working with what we currently have in TNA and how it can be worked into a better situation for all of the titles and for some wrestlers that are just floating around the roster. In this blog I'd like to dedicate some time to the current roster / title situations with WWE.

Tag Team Division:
    First off the main problem in WWE is the tag division. Hands ...
    Tags: 2012, ideas, tag team, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Working With What We Have - TNA

Since Hogan and Bischoff showed up in TNA, I stopped watching every week but I still keep up with everything and watched everything leading up to Destination X last year. With Hogan and Bischoff taking most of the face time on TV I slowed down watching again. Now since we haven't really had any good new stars come in besides a few X-Division guys (which are great) I figure TNA is working with what ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 02:44 PM by imdielawn

Tags: 2012, ideas, roster, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ANOTHER Royal Rumble Review

So the dust has settled on the 2012 Royal rumble and before we see the fallout begin on Raw lets think about what we’ve see, what my humble thoughts are, and what it could mean going forward to Wrestlemania...

Bryan vs Henry vs Big Show
    As is quite often the case these days a WWE PPV opens with the World Heavyweight Title match. I get why this is done, a good way to get the crowd ...
    Tags: 2012, royal, rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Predictions for Heel/Face turns in 2012

Second post. As the title say, this is all about my predictions for who will be turning heel, turning face, and what kind of impact each will have on the individual. I'll begin with the Face to Heel turns:

1. John Cena: They NEED to do this. Even if it isnt a full heel turn, at least make him a more serious character. I believe Cena and the WWE will benefit from a change of character ...
    Tags: 2012
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE 2012 Royal Rumble Predictions

Match 1: Triple Threat Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan escapes the cage while Mark Henry and Big Show were distracted with each other.

Match 2: Kane Vs. John Cena. After about 14 mins in the match, John Cena walks out saying he won't embrace the hate and he doesn't need this match. Kane follows and it ends in a double count out. They brawl ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 12:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.