View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Slammy Awards 2011

This is Cross here with my Slammy Awards 2011. Now I understand in WWE magazine they had awards for certain superstars that were not aired. Some of these may be the same for me that they put in the magazine, but these are awards that didn't gety noticed that I think should. So here we go with blog 3.

Moove of the Year-

<iframe width="640" height="480"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Announcer, The Match and The PPV of '11 WWE (Part 2 in this series)

Hey Im back with part 2 ! If you wanna read part 1 of this blog go to http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Fail-of-11-WWE

Now, in the last part, I talked about the jobbers, the breakout stars and the epic fails of 2011, and compared them to 2010, and looking at that, 2010 did better, leading 2-0 in my own little scoreboard. Now, lets ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 09:18 AM by lykkekage

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Jobber, The Breakout, and The Fail of '11 WWE

Hello everyone! This is my second blog here. In this blog I will try to take a look at the year of 2011 in WWE (obviously, see title) by comparing it a bit to 2010

Was it good/bad? What did we get out of this year? Where did WWE get better/worse? I'll try and divide things into different categories (might have to make this a blog series, not sure yet)

We will start by ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 03:17 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE: The Most Improved Stars of 2011

As usual I always like to take a different route with my blogs. Since everyone else is talking about Kane, John Cena, TLC, Top Heels and World Champs, I thought I would focus on a more 'traditional' topic:

As a disclaimer focus on the 'most improved' part, some great stars might be lower on this list or omitted because they we're already good to begin with and didn't improve much on ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.