View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Biggest Snubs of WrestleMania XXX (So Far)

It is the biggest WWE pay-per-view of 2014, WrestleMania XXX, which emanates from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

WWE Creative will hopefully try to get as much of the talent on the card in the coming weeks, which will no doubt be very difficult as so far two matches have already been announced: Randy Orton versus Batista for the WWE Championship ...
  2. Driving The WWE: Are you happy with the companies direction?

Do you sit by your tv on Monday nights and wonder what the hell is the WWE thinking with their programming? Of course you do! After reading so many dirtsheets and listen to the IWC rant about how they hate the WWE right now. Hate the direction of the company. Hate that PG rating that stole away their precious Attitude Era. It can only be attributed to a few things. So here they are.
    1. ...

Updated 02-10-2014 at 12:43 PM by Megatron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My thoughts on the Rumble

OK so After last night I know there is going to be a million different posts/blogs and opinions but I feel like getting involved and sharing my thoughts on the Rumble.

NAO vs The BrotherHood

I know people are pissed that The Brotherhood lost the titles to the NAO but I can completely see why the did this.

Cody and Goldust are now free to go into their feud leading ...
  4. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  5. The Evolution of WWE: Vince, HHH, Lesnar

The evolution of wrestling over the years has been shifted from a sport to an entertainment industry. In fact, WWE ownerVince McMahon,was the very first to acknowledge it as Sports Entertainment, not a real sport.This was like a shot heard around the world, as everyone was shocked that such a statement was made public. Consequently, this move proved to ingenious, as it put to rest some of the fear ...

Updated 10-18-2013 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. My Two-Cents on the John Cena Situation

Unknown-5.jpeg
    This is a sort of response to the "column" on the main headlines page the other day regarding John Cena.

Monday night on Raw, John Cena revealed to the world what most of us knew: he was injured, and would need to take time off. What we didn't know was how much time he would need to take off. Turns out he'll be out 4-6 months which puts his
    Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE Summerslam 2013 Review

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane: This was the worst “Inferno match” ever, which is saying something because they have all been pretty horrible. The stipulation is just one of the many wacky Vince Russo on LSD concepts that just will not perish. The fire blistering in the air after every bump became a very irritating nuisance, and I am not sure if the fire played a massive factor in this contest feeling disjointed ...
  9. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  10. Booking WM and After

So with Summerslam just one week away, it is only six months away from WrestleMania. You may think that's a little while to look ahead, but the effects of Summerslam should culminate in events that lead to a special WrestleMania. While most reports have, HHH vs Stone Cold as the main event. If they were to plan a WM that not only historic, but memorable.e Here is how I would book it.

Updated 08-11-2013 at 09:19 PM by pauldwku

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.