View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Biggest Snubs of WrestleMania XXX (So Far)

It is the biggest WWE pay-per-view of 2014, WrestleMania XXX, which emanates from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

WWE Creative will hopefully try to get as much of the talent on the card in the coming weeks, which will no doubt be very difficult as so far two matches have already been announced: Randy Orton versus Batista for the WWE Championship ...
  2. Inevitable Culmination - Crowd Hijackings

A wrestling audience's ability to be vocal is one of its greatest strengths. There are few other instances where a crowd of several thousand will unanimously chant for or against a wrestler. If someone cuts a promo and seems to take long pauses between each sentence, they almost have to expect a "WHAT?!" response. In recent years, though, the audience has become more vocal, but in a different ...

Updated 03-10-2014 at 12:36 AM by Nick Piers

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Driving The WWE: Are you happy with the companies direction?

Do you sit by your tv on Monday nights and wonder what the hell is the WWE thinking with their programming? Of course you do! After reading so many dirtsheets and listen to the IWC rant about how they hate the WWE right now. Hate the direction of the company. Hate that PG rating that stole away their precious Attitude Era. It can only be attributed to a few things. So here they are.
    1. ...

Updated 02-10-2014 at 12:43 PM by Megatron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. I CAN WAIT for Daniel Bryan to be champion!

Hey all,
    I've been visiting this site about a year. This is my first blog post, I guess what I saw at the Rumble was kind of the thing that has motivated me to write about the sad state of affairs. If you are here you probably have had someone say to you "Why do you watch wrestling, it's fake" My reply is easy, it isn't about the results for me, my favorite thing about it is the story ...
  5. How The WWE Is The HEEL Working US. Bryan/Punk WrestleMania XXX Speculation.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were that Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were when Batista won the Royal Rumble.

Now let's take a second to think about how upset we are that the voice of the voiceless, CM Punk, appears to be leaving the WWE because of his displeasure with the company's direction. ...
  6. Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30...

Like many, I was fairly disappointed at the 2014 Royal Rumble.
    Here is how I, personally, would handle the Elimination Chamber PPV and lead-up to the Granddaddy of them all.

First and foremost, have Batista demand his Title shot happen not at Wrestlemania, but at Elimination Chamber instead (hear me out).
    The main event for EC then becomes Orton vs. Batista for the WWE World ...
  7. My thoughts on the Rumble

OK so After last night I know there is going to be a million different posts/blogs and opinions but I feel like getting involved and sharing my thoughts on the Rumble.

NAO vs The BrotherHood

I know people are pissed that The Brotherhood lost the titles to the NAO but I can completely see why the did this.

Cody and Goldust are now free to go into their feud leading ...
  8. Why Daniel Bryan Joining The Wyatt Family Can Create GOOD TV!

Before we begin, I want readers to know I've also made a vlog of this very subject. If you prefer to watch the video, it is down below at the end of this paragraph. If you prefer to read, then feel free to continue reading onward. Regardless, let's talk about the shocking news of Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family on the last RAW of 2013.

I'm not going to lie. I love this new development. ...

Updated 01-02-2014 at 11:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. The way I See things on the Road to Wrestlemania

I see this as them eventually going to turn The Wyatt's face and fued them with The Shield. So here's how Id love it to play out.

Royal Rumble: Brock Lesner beats Mark Henry, Orton beats Cena, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Batista, The Shield are the final 6 in the Rumble. They all are up and stare at the Wrestlemania sign Batista and The Shield look to be on the same page and just as they ...
  10. The Missing Piece: The Phenomonal AJ Styles

In the sport of professional wrestling, there have been many wrestlers to cross promotions throughout the years in the hopes of bettering themselves and their careers. It is a trend that has been active as far back as Ric Flair jumping from NWA to WWE, and to a lesser degree, Shane Douglas going from NWA to ECW. While in the midst of being practical, these moves proved to be both necessary and worthy, ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.